Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

is it 1000 loyalty points for a season ticket ?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
yes you are correct - since we've been at the amex I've been buying tickets on a game by game basis for pretty much all home games and a few away games each year too

You've probably got a good reason but wouldn't a season ticket have saved you loads of money over the last 6 seasons

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
it certainly would have been a lot cheaper but my reason is this;

I also take my young son and he loved to sit in different stands and seats for every game (kept his interest while he was younger)

so as a result I have sat in pretty much every stand at the amex including 1901 and the shelf etc and that's been great, especially as for some games I bought upper west out on the fringes for the low price bracket but actually moved towards the centre for the game as some games had plenty of empty seats in the middle

anyway, now he's older and obviously we are premier league so I dont want to risk not getting tickets

el punal

So what is the problem?

A case of quart into pint pot. 3,000 away tickets per game with 'x' thousand applying each time. So who is entitled to first dibs? The 1901 fan who has contributed more financially to the club or your 'Joe Ordinary' fan who has attended numerous away fixtures in the past and has racked up the loyalty points as a reward?

I fall into the second category and according to the club I'm on 1153 points (I presume this is last season's total). How will that affect me come the new season is anybody's guess, here's hoping that it won't be a problem.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here