Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Markus Suttner signs for £3.8m on 3 yr contract

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Heh heh... I'm starting to get to you then :)

I'm not so sure you're capable of being reasonable on this topic - you've resorted to 'comedy' smiley's and now name calling. You've tried to be clever and, dare I say - 'witty' and failed miserably.

As for me, you like many other's, have as much impact on my day as a feather in the winds of Neptune's tempestuous atmosphere.

KOSH. stop. typing. bollox!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Heh heh... I'm starting to get to you then :)

I'm not so sure you're capable of being reasonable on this topic - you've resorted to 'comedy' smiley's and now name calling. You've tried to be clever and, dare I say - 'witty' and failed miserably.

As for me, you like many other's, have as much impact on my day as a feather in the winds of Neptune's tempestuous atmosphere.

My word. Not content with being wrong about everything football related, you have to miss the point completely when someone is lampooning your "look at my verbose flowery nonsense" posting style.

"starting to get to you...." Oh dear.....the recourse of a 12 year old internet troll when they have lost the argument.

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
This is all getting boring now.
We have waited anxiously for a new signing - now it has happened this thread has been hijacked.

You mistaken me for someone who gives a sh*t about your own petty feuds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
My word. Not content with being wrong about everything football related, you have to miss the point completely when someone is lampooning your "look at my verbose flowery nonsense" posting style.

"starting to get to you...." Oh dear.....the recourse of a 12 year old internet troll when they have lost the argument.

It must be great to be 100% right about everything and everyone. Jesus; you are the most conceited poster on this entire board.

You sense of self righteousness and surety in what you say being right is frankly hilarious.

You must be a real baller. Indeed calling yourself after a RnB megastar suggests you're a sad white guy with a very 'large' opinion of himself.

Just a guess.

If i'm wrong, ask your mother if you can knock me out.

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
As posted a few minutes ago this is getting beyond annoying.
Can't they start their own little thread and leave us all alone.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

great post!

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
This is all getting boring now.
We have waited anxiously for a new signing - now it has happened this thread has been hijacked.

You mistaken me for someone who gives a sh*t about your own petty feuds.

even better post!!
you want to be a little bit positive and get excited, pre-season, and you get a needy nerd crying for attention. pathetic.
my apologies TUL, i will leave it!
"drops da mike"

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It must be great to be 100% right about everything and everyone. Jesus; you are the most conceited poster on this entire board.

You sense of self righteousness and surety in what you say being right is frankly hilarious.

You must be a real baller. Indeed calling yourself after a RnB megastar suggests you're a sad white guy with a very 'large' opinion of himself.

Just a guess.

He's a rapper actually, but..........

200.gif

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
even better post!!
you want to be a little bit positive and get excited, pre-season, and you get a needy nerd crying for attention. pathetic.
my apologies TUL, i will leave it!
"drops da mike"

Yes, sorry. I'll stop feeding the troll too.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Just a guess.

Give it a rest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here