Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

London Stadium tickets

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I'm back from the US for WHU away, getting an away ticket is obviously dead in the water, my loyalty points have dwindled way too much and this won't get past STH anyway. Does anyone know how easy it is to get tickets in the home end? Given how big that ground is I'd expect there to be some available unless you need something extra.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
:tumble:

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I'm back from the US for WHU away, getting an away ticket is obviously dead in the water, my loyalty points have dwindled way too much and this won't get past STH anyway. Does anyone know how easy it is to get tickets in the home end? Given how big that ground is I'd expect there to be some available unless you need something extra.

You will probably need a purchase history. Buying tickets for U21 games or the like works well in my experience that are cheap and you have absolutely no intention of going to.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
West Ham run an advert in the Standard regularly with tickets available for sale for most home games, I would check on their website who handles their sales you should be OK in my view.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
You will probably need a purchase history. Buying tickets for U21 games or the like works well in my experience that are cheap and you have absolutely no intention of going to.

Perfect thank you, I'll keep an eye on this once August rolls around and see where the land lies, buying tickets for a few of those games would make sense if it is necessary.

West Ham run an advert in the Standard regularly with tickets available for sale for most home games, I would check on their website who handles their sales you should be OK in my view.

Interesting, I thought they'd hardly be packed every week with that big bowl, thanks!

stevejoneslegend

Jan 20, 2011
Don't bother... crap ground with bugger all around it... and shocking atmosphere... But then again... you'll soon realise that most PL grounds have shocking atmospheres... too many football tourists... :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here