Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To avoid bed wetting - the staying up tracker 36 - level - WE ARE STAYING UP

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
But fear not, only 2 points then needed from the six after that. I'd fancy more than 2 points from away games to West Brom, Newcastle and Southampton and home to Bournemouth.

I hope so ... as an experienced 'wetter' I'm worried by our last 10 games ... you have us getting 8 points whilst I'm thinking there may only be 3 to be had there.

From a dry sheet perspective I would much prefer to be 3 or 4 points ahead of target before hitting those last 10

D

Deleted member 2719

Adults who wet the bed at night often have problems in the daytime as well, such as having to watch the ALBION miss penalties. It is not really known why this occurs it could be due to twitchy rectum.

If you have only recently started to wet the bed, it could be caused by:
urine infection
alcohol, coffee or diuretic medicines
to worried about CONCEDING goals
diabetes
stress and anxiety and watching the ALBION miss golden opportunities or just not create opportunities.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Quick update after the Burnley game. Now 2 points behind. Need a win against Watford. Enough said.

(Palace now only 3 points behind their tracker, boo).

Attachments

• Fixtures Game 18.png
    Fixtures Game 18.png
    67.2 KB · Views: 382
  • Graph Game 18.png
    Graph Game 18.png
    102.4 KB · Views: 387

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Some great opportunities in January (plus Newcastle) to pick up points though TBH, although whether we're good enough to take them...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Quick update after the Burnley game. Now 2 points behind. Need a win against Watford. Enough said.

(Palace now only 3 points behind their tracker, boo).

This isn't as much fun, any more. :down:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
The flaws in this system make it pretty worthless.

IMO the target is 38pts over the season.

It is more than a bit of a nonsense to say it was somehow important for us to get 3 of those points against Burnley at home but we can quite happily lose at home to Bournemouth on Jan 1st...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Far from avoiding damp sheets this sort of analysis gives pretty grave cause for concern.

On current form (and possible marginal improvement) we can expect no more than 5 or 6 points from our last ten games...

We need 5 wins from our next 10. Take out Chelsea ×2 and this starts to look at best tricky and at worst highly unlikely...

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Far from avoiding damp sheets this sort of analysis gives pretty grave cause for concern.

On current form (and possible marginal improvement) we can expect no more than 5 or 6 points from our last ten games...

We need 5 wins from our next 10. Take out Chelsea ×2 and this starts to look at best tricky and at worst highly unlikely...

Not sure I get your logic? I agree with your previous post that 38 points is probably the target, so 5 wins 5 draws to the end of the season sees us reach 38, why the race to have 5 wins in the next 10?

Equally, 4 more wins and 8 draws for the next 20 games should be enough.

Considering we still have at home: Watford, Bournemouth, West Ham, Swansea, Leicester, Huddersfield – not sure where you suddenly get highly unlikely?

We looked decent again Saturday. No time for grave concern just yet...:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

No one is suggesting it provides THE path to safety, rather it represents a possible path to safety. That said, it's likely to be a fair approximation of what needs to be done.

And whilst I agree that the safety line is likely to be drawn below 40 points this season, all teams in and around us will still be viewing 40 points as their target.

Beyond that, I hope you'll be steering clear of this thread, and allowing those who enjoy it to do so?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

IMO the target is 38pts over the season.

It is more than a bit of a nonsense to say it was somehow important for us to get 3 of those points against Burnley at home but we can quite happily lose at home to Bournemouth on Jan 1st...

Merry Christmas

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So great win today, but it was "expected". Therefore we remain 2 points behind the tracker. However we will surely gain on that over the next six games with just 2 points expected - looking even better than it seems at the moment? Happy Christmas.

p.s) Palace remain 3 points behind their tracker.

Attachments

• Fixtures Game 19.png
    Fixtures Game 19.png
    51.2 KB · Views: 609
  • Graph Game 19.png
    Graph Game 19.png
    96.5 KB · Views: 619

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We need to look to claw back the negative balance in the game v Bournemouth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here