Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To avoid bed wetting - the staying up tracker 36 - level - WE ARE STAYING UP

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So a great win today, but it's still an "expected" win, to keep us just one point below par. If we play as attacking as we did today at Stoke then we will win and be into bonus point time. We won't though sadly. Come on Chris, prove me wrong and release the hounds next week and properly go for it.

I'm now full of incredible optimism. Just beat Swansea and Huddersfield at home and we don't have too many more points to find. Which is handy as I can't see us finding too many more!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Worth quoting my original opening post on this thread. The Premier League is really very predictable.

Bedwetting on NSC as we only get 9 points from our first 10 games. Almost, actually 11 points.
Talk of Europe when we hit 23 points in mid December. That talk came a bit earlier in November!
Talk of relegation gain by the end of January. Yep.
Then NSC goes crazy after we reach 38 point with five matches to go Let's hope so.
NSC bedwets again as we take just 2 points from the final five matches, players on the beach, not trying etc etc etc etc etc. It really wouldn't surprise me.

:bowdown:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm now full of incredible optimism. Just beat Swansea and Huddersfield at home and we don't have too many more points to find. Which is handy as I can't see us finding too many more!
We all know that Swansea is *Must Win* and Huddersfield is *Must Win*.

Other than that let's not shag around, let's get the points as soon as possible.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Leicester without mahrez(let's hope they haven't patched things up by then) are not that great, they seem to be in slight disarray and will probably have nothing to play for by the time we play them.

Burnley will be on the beach by the time we play them feeling mildly confident, although I wouldn't be surprised if we lose to Stoke and people start panicking again.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Quick update on Palace after their draw last night. They are still only 1 point ahead, but this will change if they fail to beat Newcastle on Saturday. Big game for both of them. Interesting to note they haven't had a below par performance since 28th October.
Unlucky, palace.

:albion2:

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Reasonable potential to pick up some bonus point/s at Everton I reckon...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Unlucky, palace.

:albion2:

Indeed, Palace are now one point behind, just like us. Unlike us though they haven't just signed two forwards, and by far their best player is crocked.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Call me Mad.....call me crazy!! but I think we will get between 12 to 15 points out of the remaining games, we will stay up, if for no other reason than there is some right crap down there! It will be 3 out of the present bottom 4 in my opinion, West Brom - Huddersfield - Stoke City - Swansea City - take Swansea's last 2 games out of the equation (nothing more than a flash in the pan their manager is crap!) all 4 teams are in deep crap! boring, desperate and quite frankly don't deserve Prem footy.

Now stand easy, knowing that we WILL be playing Prem footy next season :thumbsup:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Call me Mad.....call me crazy!! but I think we will get between 12 to 15 points out of the remaining games, we will stay up, if for no other reason than there is some right crap down there! It will be 3 out of the present bottom 4 in my opinion, West Brom - Huddersfield - Stoke City - Swansea City - take Swansea's last 2 games out of the equation (nothing more than a flash in the pan their manager is crap!) all 4 teams are in deep crap! boring, desperate and quite frankly don't deserve Prem footy.

Now stand easy, knowing that we WILL be playing Prem footy next season :thumbsup:

Glad to see you renaming positive and in goods spirits after your recent awful news. Fair play :cheery:

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes

Make that last three....still a flash in the pan ?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Yep still one point behind. Possibly should have got all three yesterday, but in the end it felt like a point won. Odd.

Can't help but feel that our best chances of getting bonus points were against Saints and Stoke, but we still have Palace away and who knows maybe a cheeky bonus point at home to one of the big guys?

Massive pressure to now beat Swansea, Huddersfield and Leicester at home if we can't get something from the bigger teams.

Note, Palace also remain one point behind their tracker.

Attachments

• Fixtures Game 27.png
    Fixtures Game 27.png
    52.4 KB · Views: 483
  • Graph Game 27.png
    Graph Game 27.png
    99.6 KB · Views: 476

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills