Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To avoid bed wetting - the staying up tracker 36 - level - WE ARE STAYING UP

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
FIVE WEEKS BEFORE OUR NEXT POINT IS DUE
OK so a cup game and int break in between but five weeks is a long time. Good news is the others have games they should lose or no games because of the cup.
By game 32 we should still be above 18th and a win will take us well clear again.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The way we are playing currently I would be surprised if we came out of the next 3 games with 0 points.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Great win today but only as expected. Following very close to the tracker for some time now, with only one below expectation display in the last ten - we have to be happy with that. I wouldn't be surprised if we are bang on par very soon. I fancy a point from either Arsenal or Everton.

I am so tempted to regression analyse the **** out of this.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Boy oh boy, my stats skills are rusty.
3.8 ..... I don't even know what that means anymore.
I think it means were finishing 14/15th.
This could take all day

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
10 games to go - 8 of which against teams in the top half.
Only Hudds at home and Palace away are games remaining where team is placed 11-20.
Points will be difficult, even though I'm now more positive about our options and attacking play.

mreprice

Sep 12, 2010
Sydney, Australia
With stoke Newcastle and Huddersfield all getting away points it actually wasn't a great day for us as the staying up tally keeps going up. Looks like we will need another 7 points to stay up.
We have 5 games against the big 6. Zero points from those games so far. Two away games against top half teams (Everton and Burnley). Zero points from those away games so far. That leaves 3 games to get the seven points. No room for any bad performance or bad luck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here