You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Can you make this thread a sticky please?
I spent ages trying to find it the other day
Best thing on here!
How about using the subscribed threads view - an easy way to find the past threads that you are interested in.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
How about using the subscribed threads view - an easy way to find the past threads that you are interested in.

By default you should be subscribed to all threads you post to (if not - you can do that in your settings) so you can quickly get a list off all the threads you’ve participated to.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
By default you should be subscribed to all threads you post to (if not - you can do that in your settings) so you can quickly get a list off all the threads you’ve participated to.

Well this is exciting. I’ve learned something new today! I suspect I turned this off a while ago because I didn’t want an email every time but I see you can select to just have it through the control panel instead of email notifications.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea

Oh yes didn't know that was there either!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Updated for the pointless (in so many ways) game at Chelsea. Still 2 points behind.

Side note. After tonight Palace remain 3 points behind their tracker.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Too much time on my hands so played around and came up with this. It's a semi formulaic approach that I've not thoroughly checked through but here's how I approached

* Against a top 6 no points home or away
* Against the next 4 1 point at home but 0 away (mostly, already spotted anomaly with Watford, but they're *hit!)
* The Blue matches (vs each other) gut feel
* End column is the Ave PPG against other relegation candidates
* Possible 3-5 points light across the board due to "upsets"

No need to tear it apart, it's a bit of fun ... if you want the spreadsheet to have a play send me a PM with email add

Football.JPG

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Quick just back from Newcastle guide. We remain two points behind after the "expected" draw at Newcastle. Palace have now cut their deficit to just two points as well.

I fancy some bonus points tomorrow to kick off the New Year.

Attachments

• Fixtures Game 21.png
    Fixtures Game 21.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 345
  • Graph Game 21.png
    Graph Game 21.png
    97.2 KB · Views: 330

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Too much time on my hands so played around and came up with this. It's a semi formulaic approach that I've not thoroughly checked through but here's how I approached

* Against a top 6 no points home or away
* Against the next 4 1 point at home but 0 away (mostly, already spotted anomaly with Watford, but they're *hit!)
* The Blue matches (vs each other) gut feel
* End column is the Ave PPG against other relegation candidates
* Possible 3-5 points light across the board due to "upsets"

No need to tear it apart, it's a bit of fun ... if you want the spreadsheet to have a play send me a PM with email add

View attachment 92368
Nice one...I was doing something similar but gave up with my predictions after the last couple of days..

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Quick just back from Newcastle guide. We remain two points behind after the "expected" draw at Newcastle. Palace have now cut their deficit to just two points as well.

I fancy some bonus points tomorrow to kick off the New Year.

So at the moment we are 2 points behind schedule, but could be 1 ahead after tomorrow (fingers crossed).

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So at the moment we are 2 points behind schedule, but could be 1 ahead after tomorrow (fingers crossed).

Indeed a win would put us back ahead of the game. More likely a draw tomorrow will put us a point behind.

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Don't know why the tracker forecasts us to lose at home to Bournemouth but beat Leicester, nonetheless we're a lot closer to our projected points tally at this period than I thought we would be at the start of the season

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Don't know why the tracker forecasts us to lose at home to Bournemouth but beat Leicester, nonetheless we're a lot closer to our projected points tally at this period than I thought we would be at the start of the season

Forecast was based on last season's table, 'Muff finished top half, Leicester didn't.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
1 point behind, next 6 games predicted to pick up 8 points – got to feel there is more there for us before we play Arsenal at home. That said, regardless of who we have to play, if we did pick up 8 and had 31 points with 10 to play that is still going to be a strong position.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Although it didn't feel like it, yesterday was the first "bonus" point we have gained since early November when we had a run of four "bonus" games. A similar run of four games of bonus points is possible now, and would be very welcome indeed. Must be due an away win soon as well? Just one point behind the tracker now.

Attachments

• Fixtures Game 22.png
    Fixtures Game 22.png
    51.7 KB · Views: 466
  • Graph Game 22.png
    Graph Game 22.png
    97.8 KB · Views: 467

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Love this. IMO 37 points will be enough given current points tallies.

I find this theory a little odd.

Let's say 37 is enough, I assume you're saying it'll be enough because of goal difference or at best 1 point.
Which means we'll be heading into games v palace, Spurs, Burnley (away), Utd and Liverpool, hoping we've already reached the magical 37 while desperately trying to work out what Stoke leading West Ham 3-1 halftime means.

Shirley 40 points is the accepted norm and does away with end of season nerves.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Nice one...I was doing something similar but gave up with my predictions after the last couple of days..

I might do the same soon! 50% wrong and hopefully further incorrects will go our way. I've got Swansea and WBA being cut adrift (relatively) but it really does show just how important our next game is. Surely we won't adopt a "mustn't lose" approach

Football.JPG

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I find this theory a little odd.

Let's say 37 is enough, I assume you're saying it'll be enough because of goal difference or at best 1 point.
Which means we'll be heading into games v palace, Spurs, Burnley (away), Utd and Liverpool, hoping we've already reached the magical 37 while desperately trying to work out what Stoke leading West Ham 3-1 halftime means.

Shirley 40 points is the accepted norm and does away with end of season nerves.

Clearly you want as many points as you can get. Having 37 will mean frantically checking phones etc. on the last day and a set of underwear you'll never be able to wear again, however I'd have to agree with @Wardy's twin 37 is likely to be enough. But, yes, please lets get to 40+!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here