Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To avoid bed wetting - the staying up tracker 36 - level - WE ARE STAYING UP

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Haha! I'd just rather be listening to the new Fever Ray album than get involved in an argument with you because they are tedious and bore me rigid.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Haha! I'd just rather be listening to the new Fever Ray album than get involved in an argument with you because they are tedious and bore me rigid.
Yet despite having nothing to do with the discussion and me saying nothing to you, you just thought you'd wade in with some half baked drivel. Great way to avoid arguing that :rolleyes: Find out you're in the wrong and suddenly 'oh you're a pedant and I've got better things to do'. Pathetic.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Yet despite having nothing to do with the discussion and me saying nothing to you, you just thought you'd wade in with some half baked drivel. Great way to avoid arguing that :rolleyes: Find out you're in the wrong and suddenly 'oh you're a pedant and I've got better things to do'. Pathetic.

Oh give it a rest for Christ sake.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Oh give it a rest for Christ sake.
I've made a perfectly valid point explaining how us getting points is more important than worrying about depriving SCC of points, and you've disagreed. You've then got personal and insulting and won't answer a simple a or b question. And you want me to give it a rest :rolleyes:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

There is barely a thread on nsc that you don't feel the need to comment on. I very much suspect you thrive on the attention. Do you think occasionally you could show some self restraint and not clutter a thread with your self indulgent w@nkfestery.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
There is barely a thread on nsc that you don't feel the need to comment on. I very much suspect you thrive on the attention. Do you think occasionally you could show some self restraint and not clutter a thread with your self indulgent w@nkfestery.
Strewth that is harsh.

This poster corrects us all, probably me more than some, but at least it is generally with a valid perspective.

And not doing the together-except-when-queue-jumping like BG or the bike-booting-Fake-News-fog-at-the-Amex tossery of HoveBedAndBreakfast

:nono:

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
2 choices here. You can argue with Trigger. That's a bit like the LBW review system at Cricket. It's never wrong and you might as well save your review / time.

On the other hand, if you think Saints look like they could be involved in a relegation scrap get stuck into the 25-1 freely available. I still can't get my head around that price.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This.

Boring, know-it-all knit picking all the fcking time.

He reminds me of that stick man cartoon where his bird beckons him to bed and Triggaar calls back "wait, someone is wrong on the internet". This particular point he is contesting is typical of the mindless drivel he continues to insist others are wrong to oppose. So, so tedious.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
There is barely a thread on nsc that you don't feel the need to comment on.
How very dare me.
I very much suspect you thrive on the attention.
:shrug:
Do you think occasionally you could show some self restraint and not clutter a thread with your self indulgent w@nkfestery.
No doubt you're just picking sides without actually reading the content. I made a valid point that I doubt anyone here seriously disagrees with, but if people want to argue with me, I'm game.

Strewth that is harsh.

This poster corrects us all, probably me more than some, but at least it is generally with a valid perspective.

You can argue with Trigger. That's a bit like the LBW review system at Cricket. It's never wrong and you might as well save your review / time.
:lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This.

Boring, know-it-all knit picking all the fcking time.

He reminds me of that stick man cartoon where his bird beckons him to bed and Triggaar calls back "wait, someone is wrong on the internet". This particular point he is contesting is typical of the mindless drivel he continues to insist others are wrong to oppose. So, so tedious.
Bite me.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Have also thinking of ideas for v2.0, perhaps somehow parameterising, eg, say what if we decide it’s top 8 rather than top 10 that we don’t expect points from, that kind of thing.

Perhaps at the halfway stage of this season, as the league settles down, use this season's current position instead of last season's finishing position to be the comparator. This may give a more current reflection. e.g expected results against last season Watford and Burnley may look different to this season.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
So here we go, the 9 game update, and WE ARE AHEAD!! All superb last night, and 2 bonus points bagged comfortably. Can't help but feel that we will go through a tougher patch soon so would be great to get even further ahead over the next 2 matches.

The spreadsheet says only one point from the next two games. Can we do better than that? I think we may.

Nice! Thank you for that... :)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So here we go we have reached the TEN game mark. A big landmark I feel and it comes with yet another hard fought bonus point. The third game running where we have taken more points than the predicted amount. We are now three points ahead of par. An expected point to aim for at Swansea, then 3 v Stoke. That may be a tough ask?

Attachments

• Tracker 291017.png
    Tracker 291017.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 654
  • Tracker Graph 291017.png
    Tracker Graph 291017.png
    121.1 KB · Views: 620

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here