Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To avoid bed wetting - the staying up tracker 36 - level - WE ARE STAYING UP

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I think this thread just might be one the best ever on NSC. Carry on.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I think this thread just might be one the best ever on NSC. Carry on.

This indeed is a top thread also I would add a thread I would like to see duplicated, why stolen even by our friends up the road to view their record breaking start to the season. Oh what fun reading that would be.*

* up to this point of the season

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So it was as expected. In fact now six of the seven matches have been exactly as predicted. Is the Premier League boring?

Still only one point behind and a chance of some bonus points against a struggling Everton next time out?

Attachments

• Fixtures Tracker 011017.png
    Fixtures Tracker 011017.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 1,166
  • Duffy Graph.png
    Duffy Graph.png
    550.4 KB · Views: 1,170

D

Deleted member 2719

Can we go above the black line please, the bed will be so much drier.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Looking at those teams who are normally destined to be struggling to get 40 Pts, have started the season quite well.

Both palace and Bournemouth won't be as bad as Sunderland, so could be excluded from that equation, I think 40pts might not be enough.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So as predicted in my last post we picked up our first "bonus" point today (highlighted in yellow) which mitigates the one "required" dropped at Leicester (highlighted in red), so we are now firmly back on track but not yet ahead.

Only five points from the next four games needed to keep up. I am hopeful we can edge ahead of the black line before Christmas, but this league really is very predictable so I don't see us ever being too far away from this line all season.

Attachments

• Fixtures Tracker 151017.png
    Fixtures Tracker 151017.png
    28.7 KB · Views: 927
  • Fixtures Graph 151017.png
    Fixtures Graph 151017.png
    81.4 KB · Views: 940

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
So as predicted in my last post we picked up our first "bonus" point today (highlighted in yellow) which mitigates the one "required" dropped at Leicester (highlighted in red), so we are now firmly back on track but not yet ahead.

Only five points from the next four games needed to keep up. I am hopeful we can edge ahead of the black line before Christmas, but this league really is very predictable so I don't see us ever being too far away from this line all season.

How does the colour coding work? Shirley amber when +/- 1 of target, green when further ahead and red when further behind. Just saying. Top thread.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I've said it before but this really is brilliant. Is anyone who is ITK aware if the club/Hughton break down the season like this? It wouldn't surprise me at all if Hughton does and that is one of the reasons why he remains so calm and calculated after games, no matter the result.

I'd be very disappointed if we only picked up 2 points from games against Everton, West Ham, Southampton and Swansea so fully expect us to be ahead of the target after these games which will give us a needed buffer with some tricky games coming up.

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
We need a new graph, with lots of green on it showing how far ahead of the curve we are. Also perhaps a smiling fist pumping photo of Chris Houston like this

2302.jpg

sent from my onsong

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So here we go, the 9 game update, and WE ARE AHEAD!! All superb last night, and 2 bonus points bagged comfortably. Can't help but feel that we will go through a tougher patch soon so would be great to get even further ahead over the next 2 matches.

The spreadsheet says only one point from the next two games. Can we do better than that? I think we may.

Attachments

• Fixtures 211017.png
    Fixtures 211017.png
    50.4 KB · Views: 769
  • Fixtures Graph 211017.png
    Fixtures Graph 211017.png
    120.5 KB · Views: 782

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here