Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea - Boxing Day - Tickets?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Bloke at work already offered me his ticket...not sure I want to sit with a bunch of homicidal racist maniacs though...apart from the ones around that sit around me at the Amex obviously

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Does anyone know what the score will be with tickets for away games? I want to make sure i can get a ticket for Chelsea away on Boxing day.

Will i have to have been to a certain number of other games or something?

You don't fancy Leicester, Watford away in August then? :shrug:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Surely she would enjoy the Marco Pierre-White lounge, the food was awesome. :thumbsup: :wink:

There's a M P-W restaurant at Chelsea? Holy moly. Dread to think what the prices are! Hmm - think I might find out though!

Edit: £295 each. Hospitality ranges from £150 (barely hospitality, tbh - we'll give you a beer voucher for half time, redeemable at the concourse bar :lolol:) to an eye-watering £695.

Last edited:

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Will they be selling those annoying half and half scarves and those wanky Premiership flags? :shrug:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Does anyone know what the score will be with tickets for away games? I want to make sure i can get a ticket for Chelsea away on Boxing day.

loyalty points for sky subscription, viewing hours and number of PL shirts owned TBC at a later date

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003

If you drove to Gillingham, Boxing Day '98, I reckon you (I) deserve a freebie.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I support Man utd and Brighton are my second team. How do me and all my Sussex reds mates get tickets for the game at The Amex? I would like 6 tickets on the half way line. cheers.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
There's a M P-W restaurant at Chelsea? Holy moly. Dread to think what the prices are! Hmm - think I might find out though!

Edit: £295 each. Hospitality ranges from £150 (barely hospitality, tbh - we'll give you a beer voucher for half time, redeemable at the concourse bar :lolol:) to an eye-watering £695.

I was invited and was told it was £7k for the season, 4 seats including 3 course meal and all drinks except spirits and didn't include cup games, champions league games etc. And this was about 4 years ago!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here