Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2017-18 Fixtures [Home to Man City - first game]

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Fixtures are leaked to the press one hour beforehand. Just goes to show that journalists can't keep their mouths shut. (If true, which I believe it to be)

:ffsparr: So it seems...:blush:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Initial thoughts. Great start, could well be live TV. With possible exception of Man City, could do with winning some points in first 6 games - opportunities. Palace at home on a November Tuesday night...tasty. And a tough run-in, hopefully be all but safe by Huddersfield. Or with a nice win at Selhurst.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
come on people , glass half full - we'll probably lift the trophy after spanking Man U in our last home game

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Good to see they give new teams to the prem glamour ties, with Huddersfield's monumental trip to... Selhurst Park.

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Is it wrong to look at that fixture list as a whole and just be a tiny bit nervous?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
You must feel like a right plum.

I have already announced my newly acquired plum status.

This one was genuine, although I hold to my previous statement concerning most of the crap that goes around.

That said, I shall remain a plum for the next few hours. It's so hot in this office I might put myself in the fridge and eat myself at lunch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here