Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

France Vs England 8pm

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think we actually look pretty good when we attack, in Kane and Ali we have two brilliant players, scoring for us is not an issue as has been shown in recent games. The issue is defending, we are AWFUL. 5 goals conceded in 2 games and 2 of those were against bloomin Scotland.

About 6 months ago I predicted Lewis Dunk would get to play for England by the end of 2017. I stand by that prediction. He has his brainfarts but I honestly think he's a better player than Cahill.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
About 6 months ago I predicted Lewis Dunk would get to play for England by the end of 2017. I stand by that prediction. He has his brainfarts but I honestly think he's a better player than Cahill.

If he has a good first three months (and he'd have to, with us doing better than expected) it's possible with a couple of injuries. He's certainly not a lot worse than Keane, who looked comfortable with England.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Disagree as thought the French looked a far better,bigger and stronger and with 10 men for 45 mins left they looked far better still and should have scored more.
We were utter tripe

Yes, maybe....but I will never admit out loud the french are better than us(stamps foot and shakes fist in a southerly direction)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here