Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What a miss by Dembele

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Nice gesture, singing GSTQ like that. Shame that for some it was tuneless and completely out of time, the French however sounded great. :)

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Errrr....
I actually thought that was very moving given it was done to show solidarity after the Manchester atrocity when a number of young children were murdered by terrorists

The banners and flags were appropriate as well

We played France after the Paris attack of course and gave them a moving remembrance. They responded in kind

Apologies about the flippancy. I guess I just think that as well-meaning as the gesture was, that tributes at football matches are getting out of hand. The minute's silence was observed impeccably and was extremely powerful and moving. I'm not sure we needed the Oasis song too.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Apologies about the flippancy. I guess I just think that as well-meaning as the gesture was, that tributes at football matches are getting out of hand. The minute's silence was observed impeccably and was extremely powerful and moving. I'm not sure we needed the Oasis song too.

What is wrong with a tribute to people who died in a terrorist attack ?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Is this rugby, hockey or basketball?

It can't be football because the season has finished. Nobody in their right mind would want to watch a football match now would they?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here