Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

France Vs England 8pm

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If it was the under 20's I'd be all over it. As it is I'd rather start my first stamp collection tonight than watch the first team.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I very much doubt I'll watch it. There simply MUST be something better to do with my evening.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I just can't resist watching the footballing mastermind that is Southgate at work.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
And it clashes with Springwatch for ****s sake. Who in their right mind would pass up Michaela and Chris for that?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Broken is on BBC1 with Sean Bean in somewhat mis0cast as a Catholic Priest with a troublesome past

heathgate

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 13, 2015
I am in France on hols at the moment, didn't even realise it was on... one of the local bars in the square always show sport... might drift down near to 9pm local time... although this is a staunch rugby region... try my luck.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
A completely pointless end of season friendly tonight. Anyone bothering?

ITV if anyone was planning to watch.

Expect the usual negativity about the England national team, but wait until a major tournament comes around and then everyone suddenly saying we should be world beaters and anything less is a failure.... and everyone becomes an expert on formations, players and tactics having invested next to zero effort to find out what they have done in the past (why is player x taking corners and not player y, why is that formation used and not a different one (despite the formation suiting the players available.. etc, leading to the manager pandering to public opinion and then doing badly)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here