Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

France Vs England 8pm

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Usual negativity about the England national team, but wait until a major tournament comes around and then everyone suddenly saying we should be world beaters and anything less is a failure.... and everyone becomes an expert on formations, players and tactics having invested next to zero effort to find out what they have done in the past (why is player x taking corners and not player y, why is that formation used and not a different one (despite the formation suiting the players available.. etc, leading to the manager pandering to public opinion and then doing badly)

I'm usually a big supporter of England, but this game is a complete waste of time.

Would have made sense if it was before the Scotland game, not after.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
France v England match

Started off with an iffy version of Don't Look Back In Anger by a French busker/soldier. Bodes well.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
From Monsieur Bean singing Oasis, to the French crowd singing our anthem, that was class.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Started off with an iffy version of Don't Look Back In Anger by a French busker/soldier. Bodes well.

Errrr....
I actually thought that was very moving given it was done to show solidarity after the Manchester atrocity when a number of young children were murdered by terrorists

The banners and flags were appropriate as well

We played France after the Paris attack of course and gave them a moving remembrance. They responded in kind

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Errrr....
I actually thought that was very moving given it was done to show solidarity after the Manchester atrocity when a number of young children were murdered by terrorists

The banners and flags were appropriate as well

We played France after the Paris attack of course and gave them a moving remembrance. They responded in kind

Appropriate and thoughtful gesture, absolutely. Nonetheless, an iffy delivery...

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
That was a sublime England move for the goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here