kevo

Mar 8, 2008
F**k Murdoch.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
From the European clubs point of few it's not a bad thing, more recovery time.

That's if you want our clubs to do well in Europe of course.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
No-one's saying they will be scrapping Monday night football in return. At this rate there will be about three EPL games a week kicking off at 3pm on a Saturday and eventually none at all.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Better than fecking Monday nights.

In addition to fecking Monday nights is the danger, in addition to Sunday 12:30pm kick offs to make the EPL more attractive when selling the rights in Asia.

The EPL is looking to sell more bundles of games, it's understandable, the majority of clubs are overseas owned/controlled, and the Premier League (not the clubs who lost £100m between them) lost £300 million in 2015/16.

These owners (not the likes of TB) want to maximise the return on their investment, the interests of fans are an irrelevance to them.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Waiting for the 'Oh no, we have arranged to go to Aunt Mabel's 80th' when we play Chelsea on a Saturday night.

waiting for the how do i explain to Aunt Mable im not going to her 80th birthday because Chelsea are coming,its a late evening KO and im going on the lash all day

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I dont mind Saturday nights, roads will be a lot clearer and get to spend the day doing something :)

Win win as far as I am concerned.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Saturday night at the Amex
Who cares what fixture you see
When you're huggin' your mate
As a goal is scored by Glenn Murray?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here