Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
THREE TOP FILIGHT CLUBS eye move for Tottenham 20-year-old – report.

LIKE.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am sure you meant for 10 minutes over his entire career with us. Onomah was class in the final and will have many clubs looking at him to loan from Spurs. I would sooner loan him than buy Mooy for £10+m

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I bet this thread ends up inspiring one of the dodgy internet transfer sites to say"Brighton are showing an interest in taking Onomah , on a season long loan from Spurs" which will then be picked up by the Mirror/Sun/Star/Mail/Express, that will then be picked up by SSN, and, before you know it, the club will be getting a kicking for not paying enough wages to get him in.

,Oh and he'll end up going to Newcastle

Last edited:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Not to put any dampeners on peoples hopes....but he is a youngster who played quite goodly against other youngsters. How will he perform against men with more experience and guile whilst playing in a side with less premier league know how than he's got himself?

Get him in, let's find out

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I've yet to see him do anything special for Spurs. He's at that stage when he needs to do what Kane and Abraham have done, which is to go to the Championship and score some goals for someone like Fulham.

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
When did Rohan Ince ever look that good? Simple answer NEVER.

Sorry but that's completely wrong. From his debut pre-season when he didn't even have a squad number to us having a run of games where we couldn't win without him. We were all calling him Yaya Ince.

His Inspector Gadget legs meant his tackling was awesome. Somehow he has yet to hit the heights of the potential.

Just because a player has never played left back, does not mean you can write them off.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Sorry but that's completely wrong. From his debut pre-season when he didn't even have a squad number to us having a run of games where we couldn't win without him. We were all calling him Yaya Ince.

His Inspector Gadget legs meant his tackling was awesome. Somehow he has yet to hit the heights of the potential.

Just because a player has never played left back, does not mean you can write them off.

In Oscars season he was pretty good

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

In Oscars season he was pretty good

I was never impressed with his peformaances like many on here but I believe that he will find his true level ata Div 1 side.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here