Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New Season Ticket cards / package...

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Do I need two boxes? - NO
Do I need a cheapo key ring?- NO
Do I need a car sticker? - not really, but I will probably stick it in the back window,
Do I need a card holder? - No just one more thing to clutter up my pockets
Do I need a season ticket? YES
FFS Mr Barber, haven't you heard of envelopes?

Another sly move by Spurs fan BARBER to alienate the fanbase.

It must have been done without Tony Halo's say-so. He would never have sanctioned such stupidity.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Do I need two boxes? - NO
Do I need a cheapo key ring?- NO
Do I need a car sticker? - not really, but I will probably stick it in the back window,
Do I need a card holder? - No just one more thing to clutter up my pockets
Do I need a season ticket? YES
FFS Mr Barber, haven't you heard of envelopes?

Do BHAFC fans whinge more than every other clubs fans in the premier league (except Arsenal)? YES

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
The Premier League car sticker can look a bit tinpot especially if we do a Norwich. Seen at Carrow Road last season.

image.png

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
Fancy New Season Ticket Packs

With (drum roll)...

A key ring!

(drum roll)...

A car sticker!

(drum roll)...

And a season ticket wallet!

Oh, and way too fancy packaging. Should have saved the money and reduced the cost of pies/pints for a game or two. Or something.

el punal

Another sly move by Spurs fan BARBER to alienate the fanbase.

It must have been done without Tony Halo's say-so. He would never have sanctioned such stupidity.

Were you born miserable or did you get a degree in it? On the other hand I'm just wondering if you've been given a rod and line, and other angling items?

A season ticket is a thing of beauty and should be treated as such, IMO the box was imperative, (not too bothered about the key ring n sticker) the people that were quite happy to have it mailed to them in the form of a replacement Barclaycard are akin to those that drink champagne out of a coffee mug. If the poster above wants the money reimbursed so he can spent it on pies n pints I'll happily give him the 34p the club probably paid in bulk for the 3 items for each ST

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
When I eventually get mine (surname W) I think the wallet will be useful. Currently I use my Gold membership wallet we got on Season 2 of the Amex for my two together rail card and train tickets when we gone on away game train trips

el punal

I don't know whether a lot of people posting on this thread are taking the piss or just plain, f***ing miserable. I would imagine probably the latter. We've just been promoted to the Premier League, not sodding relegated. The club decide to update the season ticket cards, and, in their generosity have posted them with a few little extras that might or might not be useful to you. No harm done, no extra cost to us and yet there are some on here bleating like spoilt kids. FFS!! Try and enjoy the fact that we support a great club that have done their best to look after their fans.

Oh, and if you're in any doubt about whether we, as fans, are fortunate or not, cast your mind back 20+ years ago to the way the club treated the supporters.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I still haven't got mine. This is a ****ing disgrace as I have been a fan since 1974 and they should make a special case for us super fans over all these people who have never even heard of graham Winstanley and sent ours out first.

But what does barber know...disgusting behaviour!

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
must admit when I opened mine was a bit Meh.. it is tacky but hey it cost me nothing. What I have noticed is the plastic in the season ticket seems thinner than my old one... still it will fit in my wallet on match days and then go back in the CD case they sent me with my first season ticket. All in all told myself to stop being a grumpy B*rstard... but is difficult at my age.... mean how can you call that noise music .. it was sooo much better when I was young...... sorry started to sound like my dad :laugh:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I still haven't got mine. This is a ****ing disgrace as I have been a fan since 1974 and they should make a special case for us super fans over all these people who have never even heard of graham Winstanley and sent ours out first.

But what does barber know...disgusting behaviour!

74 JCL

Fans who have been supporting the club since the 60s deserve better, still waiting for mine. Barber out

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Were you born miserable or did you get a degree in it? On the other hand I'm just wondering if you've been given a rod and line, and other angling items?

Neither.

I was just matching an over the top tirade against the box/ticket, with a false similar rant against PB. He usually gets the blame for any new ideas.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I got Thursday at 09:27 for my turn to start a new thread about the Season Ticket box.

Can anyone swap, it's not a good time for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here