Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New Season Ticket cards / package...

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Gosh i thought you were much older :whistle:

In the 70's Bamber and Pavey used to let me park my mobile Exec Box at the side of the pitch in the SW corner during matches:

IMG_2182.JPG

The decades and centuries just fly by.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
must admit when I opened mine was a bit Meh.. it is tacky but hey it cost me nothing. What I have noticed is the plastic in the season ticket seems thinner than my old one... still it will fit in my wallet on match days and then go back in the CD case they sent me with my first season ticket. All in all told myself to stop being a grumpy B*rstard... but is difficult at my age.... mean how can you call that noise music .. it was sooo much better when I was young...... sorry started to sound like my dad :laugh:

Its not a question of being miserable but just perhaps practical. You've picked up on the flimsy construction of the card. People will have something to moan about when the club charges you £5 for a replacement. The money spent on the fancy box should have been spent on ensuring the card was as robust as a normal bank card

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
74 JCL

Fans who have been supporting the club since the 60s deserve better, still waiting for mine. Barber out

Too bloody right. They care nothing for us poor sods who have followed them through thick and very very thin. It's all about premier newbies and far eastern hospitality packages!

Barber and bloom out...bring back barry Lloyd!

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Son received his season ticket package today and he loves it.
Made him feel special.
New Season, New Card each season as far as I am concerned.

I still haven't got mine. This is a ****ing disgrace as I have been a fan since 1974 and they should make a special case for us super fans over all these people who have never even heard of graham Winstanley and sent ours out first.

But what does barber know...disgusting behaviour!

Heard of him!!? I still haven't forgiven him for his own goal v Cambridge in 1978

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
New Season, New Card each season as far as I am concerned.

No, we don't want this. Still waiting for mine to turn up and don't want to have to wait each season hoping that todays the day that it arrives. My ST card from the first season at the Amex is still intact and worked without issues so don't see the need for this to be updated every year.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
No, we don't want this. Still waiting for mine to turn up and don't want to have to wait each season hoping that todays the day that it arrives. My ST card from the first season at the Amex is still intact and worked without issues so don't see the need for this to be updated every year.

The make do and mend spirit that saw us through two world wars.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Too bloody right. They care nothing for us poor sods who have followed them through thick and very very thin. It's all about premier newbies and far eastern hospitality packages!

Barber and bloom out...bring back barry Lloyd!

Bedson and Sizen were actually better than the Bloom's. What have they ever done for us?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
There is 100% some ALPHABETICAL thing going down with the deliveries.

I am 'surname H' and received mine yesterday, the same day as two other 'H' friends.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here