Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simon Kjaer Fenerbahce CB

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Turkish Football.com report stating "Fotomac" (Turkey sports site).
"Brighton prepared £7.5m bid" for Denmark International CB.

Screen Shot 2017-06-12 at 15.15.57.png

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can we please start concentrating on forwards now, it is by far our weakest position in terms of players of the required quality :smile:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Really can't see us spending £7.5m on a centre back, I think everyone agrees that it probably our strongest position.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Can we please start concentrating on forwards now, it is by far our weakest position in terms of players of the required quality :smile:

How do we know that we are not. These are just rumour / clickbait sites. I think this must be the 7th CB we have been 'linked' with. Treat with a very large pinch of salt.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
It's his 2nd game after a long term injury, hardly fair to judge him on that.

Duffy is rash and reckless - he needs an experienced CB with him in the PL or at international level to keep him in line (and if he had O'Shea instead of Long with him last night Ireland would have won).. PL strikers will eat him alive if he doesn't have it.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
3 at the back is the new fashion for a few in the Prem , expect to see a bit more of it next season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
3 at the back is the new fashion for a few in the Prem , expect to see a bit more of it next season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's daft.

Our best chance of staying up is the opposition playing three at the back (with both full backs going forward to catch the opposition offside). We would really need a striker to exploit this flawed system.

We don't see five at the back with an attacking centre half nowadays. Centre half goes forward into midfield leaving the standard four at the back, which should be enough.

Last edited:

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Another one here who would be surprised if we spent 7.5m on someone for an area we appear covered. More pressing issues I feel unless Goldson is struggling.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
It's daft.

Our best chance of staying up is the opposition playing three at the back (with both full backs going forward to catch the opposition offside). We would really need a striker to exploit this flawed system.

It was a disaster for Chelsea last year.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here