Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dembele wants out of Celtic, newspapers reporting we're interested

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Brighton and Hove Albion or AC Milan? I got a feeling it could be the latter.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
WHICH Dembele?

The one from Fulham who scores three every week, against Inverury Loco, or the 13 year old wunderkind who plays for their U18s?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Didn't he have a back injury last season, caused by picking the ball out of the opposition net on behalf of his team about three hundred times...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Unless plucky Bournemouth want him of course.

Sticks in my craw that England' s World Cup winning under 20 Captain is a Bournemouth player :shrug:

It seems plucky Bournemouth sign who they want to...

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Amazed that we are interested in him, Tierney or Armstrong. The performances of Tierney & Armstrong on Saturday only show that you can be a big fish at Celtic but it won't cut much ice in the Premier League in England. Dembele will be the same, he hardly pulled up trees at Fulham did he?

Nope keep away from the Scottish Premier League...it ain't that good in all reality..

TNBA

TTF

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Amazed that we are interested in him, Tierney or Armstrong. The performances of Tierney & Armstrong on Saturday only show that you can be a big fish at Celtic but it won't cut much ice in the Premier League in England. Dembele will be the same, he hardly pulled up trees at Fulham did he?

Nope keep away from the Scottish Premier League...it ain't that good in all reality..

TNBA

TTF

Sarcasm?

stevejoneslegend

Jan 20, 2011
Sticks in my craw that England' s World Cup winning under 20 Captain is a Bournemouth player :shrug:

It seems plucky Bournemouth sign who they want to...

Or maybe we bought a rising talent 12 months ago, for not that much, and are now seeing him develop into the player Eddie Howe new he could become...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Or maybe we bought a rising talent 12 months ago, for not that much, and are now seeing him develop into the player Eddie Howe new he could become...

You are not wrong but it still irritates me that you are doing so much better than us :smile:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Ha.

Good signing. Excellent young player, who I'd love the Albion to have signed.

But to credit Eddie with his 'development' when he's only trusted him to play about 300 minutes of first team football, is rather stretching it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here