Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dembele wants out of Celtic, newspapers reporting we're interested

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Anyone see the post from a Celtic fan on Twitter that bumped into him at Glasgow airport last night? Asked him if he was leaving and he didn't say anything apparently. Wonder if he was going back to France for new year or perhaps heading down to Gatwick... probably the former to be fair.

I'm going to put my neck out and say Heathrow or Luton.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Best scoop of the year?

Nice photo of him looking like a total bellend to go with it:

IMG_20171231_150947.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Anyone see the post from a Celtic fan on Twitter that bumped into him at Glasgow airport last night? Asked him if he was leaving and he didn't say anything apparently. Wonder if he was going back to France for new year or perhaps heading down to Gatwick... probably the former to be fair.

Scottish winter break now. Celtic would be in no hurry here. If Albion are interested it could be a long one for us.

Brian Munich

teH lulZ
Jul 7, 2008
I'm going to put my neck out and say Heathrow or Luton.
Probably going back to France to see the family. Celtic don't have a game now until 20th Jan, when they play Brechin in the cup, followed by an away game at Patrick Thistle. I bet he can't wait.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
From the Independent website posted 4 hours ago:

Dembele interest hots up:

Speculation linking Moussa Dembele to Brighton appears to be growing - but the club are keen to know his level of interest in any potential move before making an offer, the Daily Mail says.

It comes as several other Premier League teams also seem keen on targeting the Celtic star, including Stoke, West Ham and Southampton.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
shove it up your lazy , french arse.......not good enough for us , he would be here already if he's coming .......i'd rather go down than end up with another Kemy.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Sunday Times:

'Brighton are attempting to close a deal with Celtic for a club record transfer of Moussa Dembele. The Scottish champions want at least £20m for the France Under-21 striker, and remain hopeful of drawing other Premier League and overseas suitors into making a competing offer'

Naturally, we cannot read too much into this.

Indeed we cannot. Most, if not all, of these transfer round-up snippets are simply copied from other papers. Basically, no-one knows anything except what agents tell them, and it's pretty obvious to most people what those agents' reasons for talking to journalists are - to initiate or increase interest in their clients and bring them more money. I know most of the people who make up these rumours and I only believe them when I see the player holding a scarf and/or replica shirt.

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
Rather than to take someone who is unproven at the top level give me someone who is.Someone who also has played at top international level.Is usually in the squad for a top international team.Is not doing too well where he is(because he's playing for a crap side)and who would go for around 20/25m.Give me Gabbiadini.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Rather than to take someone who is unproven at the top level give me someone who is.Someone who also has played at top international level.Is usually in the squad for a top international team.Is not doing too well where he is(because he's playing for a crap side)and who would go for around 20/25m.Give me Gabbiadini.

No thanks. I've seen him a few times this season and he's shown nothing at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here