Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ahmed Musa

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
According to Sky sports - near a year loan with Hull in the Championship! Surely this is one player and loan that could be done by us and beat Hull City to him........
There's enough quality forward options now going to championship teams. We have zero excuses not to complete decent deals by tomorrow night.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
According to Sky sports - near a year loan with Hull in the Championship! Surely this is one player and loan that could be done by us and beat Hull City to him........

Musa and the new Hull manager were both at CSKA Moscow, i'm guessing they have a good relationship if Musa is prepared to drop a league to play for him.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
We signed Danny Welbeck and Adam Lallana and they’re both older.

True, but they were both England internationals with vast Premier League experience brought in to support the younger players.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Dont know much about him. Winger wasnt he? Would this be a deal til the end season to cover for Solly, if anything...

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
With Khadra continuing to look sensational in the u23’s and Tau pushing for more game time I’d still be surprised. I wonder if this is agent talk.
I bet it is agent or paper talk.

Throw in Brighton to the list of teams "interested".

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
We only named 23 players in our squad for the rest of the season, so we have space. Could only see Musa being a short term option to end of season though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here