Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Canadian Grand Prix

Am going to Spa and can't wait. 30th Birthday present from my folks as I've wanted to go to a GP for years.
Went to spa last year, it is the best atmosphere and circuit on the calendar. A real fans track. If you want to walk the circuit at the end you need some good trainers and not flip flops, as I did.

Enjoy.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
That's doing it properly! I'm looking at the weekend which will allow a good drink on Saturday night.

Yeah we get transfers from the hotel every day too so no worries about the booze of which Belgium is a world leader. Was like a child at Christmas when I opened the envelope!

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Went to spa last year, it is the best atmosphere and circuit on the calendar. A real fans track. If you want to walk the circuit at the end you need some good trainers and not flip flops, as I did.

Enjoy.

Yeah a mate at work has given me the lowdown as he has been twice. Definitely walking boots territory from what I'm told and emergency poncho!

Yeah a mate at work has given me the lowdown as he has been twice. Definitely walking boots territory from what I'm told and emergency poncho!
We camped and it was -2 with howling rain on the Friday night, by race day it was 28 degrees and baking. It is the worst track to predict weather.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
So this morning I saw England win a World Cup, and this evening I've seen Sir Patrick Stewart drink champagne out of a racing driver's boot...strange day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here