Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The DUP...

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I wonder what Mr. Dacre and his esteemed newspaper will make of this all?

Just seen a tv ad saying Daily Mail have a big feature on Princess Di tomorrow so think they're just trying to pretend it isn't happening.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Just seen a tv ad saying Daily Mail have a big feature on Princess Di tomorrow so think they're just trying to pretend it isn't happening.

It's hilarious, cringing media bias . The BBC are all over everything BUT the history of the DUP and its links with the paramilitary groups who carried out bombing campaigns during the Troubles, killing over 700. What this Tory/DUP alliance could potentially do to the fragile peace in NI is scary. The power share agreement is not exactly a bed of roses at the moment.

It's got cluster-f*ck written all over it.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
image.jpeg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I know, but I was searching for direct links between the DUP and terrorism. I know about the UVF etc.

Two words:

Peter Robinson. Your search is over.

Here's the Wiki entry (Obviously cross reference) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Robinson_(Northern_Ireland_politician)

If you are gay be warned. You may not like some of his views...

All this said, a union with groups who now denounce violence is less of a concern for me. But the hypocrisy of this situation (Corbyn & Sein Fein etc) makes me split blood.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
My favourite bit of Arlene Fosters Wikipedia entry is, 'Foster supports Scottish football club Rangers'

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I thought most Labour voters aren't overly bothered with Party Leaderships having dubious links with terrorist organisations :angel:

You were losing your shit about JC's alleged terrorist sympathies just the other day. How do you feel about this lot and the tories getting in to bed together?

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
This is like the devil getting in bed with Hitler. Which I think was a storyline in the Southpark film way back when. It didn't end well.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Like no one.

Exactly, she could have formed a minority government. She remains PM until there is a new one and , as leader of the largest party she could have decided to effectively carry on. The DUP wouldn't have voted against her on 99% of things and SF not taking thier seats effectively gives her a small majority.
Terrible lack of judgement and one that could wreck the peace process.

Still, strong and stable eh

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I've a feeling this one has been shopped

[TWEET]873279986299490306[/TWEET]

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
You were losing your shit about JC's alleged terrorist sympathies just the other day. How do you feel about this lot and the tories getting in to bed together?

Im struggling to understand this sudden upsurge in mock outrage directed towards The DUP in the past few hours.
I cant really remember anyone giving a toss about them previously yet suddenly and if by magic the left wing of politics suddenly and incredibly has a moral high position to uphold on the DUP.
This whole nouveau ridiculous stand point was highlighted last night by the usual cretins chanting outside parliament “ DUP off our streets”…..Umm Northern Ireland is part of the UK “streets” you planks, they have been democratically elected “onto our streets” for a number of years……why are you now having a hissy fit…..i must have missed all your other demos against them when you didnt give a toss..

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Im struggling to understand this sudden upsurge in mock outrage directed towards The DUP in the past few hours.
I cant really remember anyone giving a toss about them previously yet suddenly and if by magic the left wing of politics suddenly and incredibly has a moral high position to uphold on the DUP.
This whole nouveau ridiculous stand point was highlighted last night by the usual cretins chanting outside parliament “ DUP off our streets”…..Umm Northern Ireland is part of the UK “streets” you planks, they have been democratically elected “onto our streets” for a number of years……why are you now having a hissy fit…..i must have missed all your other demos against them when you didnt give a toss..

They were an insignificant irrelevance, nobody gave a second thought to, now they're part of the coalition of crackpots we have for Government.

_96428328_mirror.jpg

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1

Yeah but 'how do you feel about this lot and the tories getting bed together?'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here