Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***County Championship Division Two,Leicester Vs Sussex at Grace Road, June 9th -12th***

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
143-8, lead of 199, don't want to be chasing many more - hey ho off to watch Carmen at the Riga Opera House (thank you Mrs J) in the next hour. Three and half hours of caterwauling later apparently she dies (Spolier Alert)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
143-8, lead of 199, don't want to be chasing many more - hey ho off to watch Carmen at the Riga Opera House (thank you Mrs J) in the next hour. Three and half hours of caterwauling later apparently she dies (Spolier Alert)

No need to take it out on Mrs J surely ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Extras looking good

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yeah after a disappointing first innings now top scorer in the second

He had to come good sometime, he's always on the scoreboard.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nash out FFS

153 required with 8 wickets left

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
And with the final run of the day, Wells just creeps above Extras to be the innings' top scorer.

Solid stuff from Sussex. Barring

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
...a total batflid spasm tomorrow, or bad weather, we should win this.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Thank feck for Jofra Archer. What a talent the lad is. Good day for Briggs also. They have given us a chance, time for our Senior players to get the job done with the bat. For a change.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Thank feck for Jofra Archer. What a talent the lad is. Good day for Briggs also. They have given us a chance, time for our Senior players to get the job done with the bat. For a change.
I think we should be making the most of watching this kid down at the county ground, he could be following in the footsteps of Holding, Garner and Marshall.....

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
I think we should be making the most of watching this kid down at the county ground, he could be following in the footsteps of Holding, Garner and Marshall.....

Yes, I agree. We are lucky to have him. I believe Chris Jordan played a large part in getting him to sign for us as other Counties were definitely after him. How long we can hold on to him may depend on an improvement in results.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here