Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***County Championship Division Two,Leicester Vs Sussex at Grace Road, June 9th -12th***

kingstn seagull

Sep 4, 2007
YORKSHARE
Does anyone know what was going on there, 16 byes is a huge number to concede in an innings of 234? Was it just terrible keeping or was there more to it?

The Leicestershire keeper (Ned Eckersley) had a shocker according to the commentator. Missed numerous balls for byes and dropped Wells just after Wright was out.

Cheers Ned :clap2:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Nope. Although I find the whole 'goatmouth' thing as funny as the next person, I don't see how anything we say on here can REALLY have any bearing on the ebb and flow of a cricket match a couple of hundred miles away.

Are you suggesting it is mere coincidence that we have two victories from the two match threads I have started (plus an England win at the Champions Trophy)?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Are you suggesting it is mere coincidence that we have two victories from the two match threads I have started (plus an England win at the Champions Trophy)?

I fail to see a causal link... sorry. :)

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Dammit, I thought I was in with a shout of pushing Jofra Archer close for player of the season! :moo:

I think he's capable of doing that himself. He's quite a talent.. could be a proper all-rounder as well.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I like the idea of slow over rates and rain interuptions taking us to post 10PM ends of play.

I havenet seen any of these games that have been played yet, can only make afternoon/night one as I am working away but hoping its dry and I cacan see day one.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I like the idea of slow over rates and rain interuptions taking us to post 10PM ends of play.

I havenet seen any of these games that have been played yet, can only make afternoon/night one as I am working away but hoping its dry and I cacan see day one.

You wouldn't want to be batting in the night session - we invariably get dew even in the height of summer, so the pitch will get moist quickly once the sun sets.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here