Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shoreham Airport.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I overheard a couple of Muslims today and it sounded to me like they were planning to ram a dam. I of course reported this immediately to the authorities.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That Muslim guy who was arrested in Shoreham used the airport for flying lessons.

He was released without charge.

Don't let the truth get in the way of a good Muslim Terrorist story, though.

This reminds me of the 1950s when everyone was scared of communists. The phrase was Reds under the bed.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
He was released without charge.

This reminds me of the 1950s when everyone was scared of communists. The phrase was Reds under the bed.

Did communists commit atrocities such as blowing up a children's pop concert and stabbing innocent people to death on the streets of London? Or blowing up tube trains and buses, or flying jet planes into skyscrapers?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Did communists commit atrocities such as blowing up a children's pop concert and stabbing innocent people to death on the streets of London? Or blowing up tube trains and buses, or flying jet planes into skyscrapers?

The Cold War, Berlin Wall shootings, poisoning people with umbrellas, Korean War, Cuba Missile crisis, Vietnam....

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Victoria ambler‏ [MENTION=34751]Park[/MENTION]er140611
Follow
More [MENTION=19110]Sussex[/MENTION]_police why have 2 men been arrested in shoreham airport??

Sussex Police‏Verified account [MENTION=19110]Sussex[/MENTION]_police 1h1 hour ago
Replying to [MENTION=34751]Park[/MENTION]er140611
A car was stopped on the A27 near the airport for no insurance, occupants ran off.

Carry on.

Yes, but....

what was their religion?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

So, who was ****ing right then?

Are you going to apologise to me for your suggestion about questioning his integrity?

Eh?

Last edited:

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I'm just a technical bod but I can tell you every bag is being searched, random frisks and sniffer dogs. Get off your face before you go in and don't bring a bag unless you fancy queuing hours

Are the sniffer dogs looking for explosives, or drugs?

Asking for a mate :whistle:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
On another tack, can anyone else hear a right din coming from the Shoreham airport area...I was up playing golf up by the dyke and there was a dull thumping sound coming from Shoreham....is that FBS warming up?

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
On another tack, can anyone else hear a right din coming from the Shoreham airport area...I was up playing golf up by the dyke and there was a dull thumping sound coming from Shoreham....is that FBS warming up?

I could hear sound checks from my house, sounded like Jess Glynne, who's on the main stage.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Any ideas on how to get some gurners in ? Asking for a friend

Become a Muslim, wear anti radiation white overalls, get a spade, go day before it starts, dig a hole, bury said gurners and go home. Pray to God that a friend of someone on NSC did not catch you in the act.
Failing that get someone to push them up with a couple of fingers and hope the fishy smell confuses the sniffer dogs.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

True. You knew where you stood with midnight raids by the thought police, exiles to Siberian gulags and summary executions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here