Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shoreham Airport.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
I'm just a technical bod but I can tell you every bag is being searched, random frisks and sniffer dogs. Get off your face before you go in and don't bring a bag unless you fancy queuing hours

I heard on the BBC local news this morning they said there were no bags allowed?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Bags are allowed, if you turn up with one, it has to be checked and tested by sniffer dogs. The queue will be massive though and will be very slow.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I have just been told by someone I know, that 3 Muslims lurking in the fields of the Airport were reported and Policemen with their dogs arrived have just arrested one of them who was was dressed in white all in one overalls similar to the forensic suits.

The person I know witnessed the event unfold..

Capture.JPG

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I have just been told by someone I know, that 3 Muslims lurking in the fields of the Airport were reported and Policemen with their dogs arrived have just arrested one of them who was was dressed in white all in one overalls similar to the forensic suits.

Why wouldn't the other 2 be arrested if they are hanging around with the guy who was? Was it a bit like Father Ted in the lady's underwear sections all over again?

"3 Muslims? In a field? This doesn't look good lads"
"It's Shoreham's biggest field, so I'm told"

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
It sounds entirely plausible and there could be a perfectly reasonable explanation. A mate of mine used to study at Northbrook Aeronautical College which is at Shoreham Airport and he told me that they have a lot of students from Kuwait who study there.

Could simply be a few of those students.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
It sounds entirely plausible and there could be a perfectly reasonable explanation. A mate of mine used to study at Northbrook Aeronautical College which is at Shoreham Airport and he told me that they have a lot of students from Kuwait who study there.

Exactly. It's not rocket science.

Well, okay it is rocket science.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

I used to drive UAE students from the old Northeye prison, Bexhill, to Shoreham Airport, Worthing and Tonbridge, many years ago.
At the time, they seemed a quite friendly bunch of lads, over here spending their fathers dosh.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Victoria ambler‏ [MENTION=34751]Park[/MENTION]er140611
Follow
More [MENTION=19110]Sussex[/MENTION]_police why have 2 men been arrested in shoreham airport??

Sussex Police‏Verified account [MENTION=19110]Sussex[/MENTION]_police 1h1 hour ago
Replying to [MENTION=34751]Park[/MENTION]er140611
A car was stopped on the A27 near the airport for no insurance, occupants ran off.

Carry on.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003

Lots of Libyans too, as it goes.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

Reports now of 11 Muslims in a field in Australia. Apparently a complete stand off in silence ensued and lasted around 1 minute.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here