Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shoreham Airport.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Yes, you said it sounds "entirely fabricated".

fabricate
ˈfabrɪkeɪt/
verb
past tense: fabricated; past participle: fabricated
invent (something) in order to deceive.
"officers fabricated evidence"
synonyms: forge, falsify, fake, counterfeit, make up, invent More
"he was found to have fabricated research data"
concoct, make up, contrive, think up, dream up, invent, manufacture, trump up;
informalcook up
"he is guilty of fabricating a pack of lies"

Since I used the word 'fabricated', I'm aware of its meaning, thanks. I didn't have to look it up using an online dictionary either.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Since I used the word 'fabricated', I'm aware of its meaning, thanks. I didn't have to look it up using an online dictionary either.

In that case, do you know the meaning of untrue? Did you simply forget what you had said? Can you not see how you're wrong on this?

If you just said "no' I'm not going to apologise" instead of claiming you never said it, then you wouldn't look so ridiculous.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
And why Shoreham Airport on a Thursday afternoon? I don't think Kenneth popping over to Le Touquet to get some hours up in his Cessna is going to be pivotal to ISIS is it?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
And why Shoreham Airport on a Thursday afternoon? I don't think Kenneth popping over to Le Touquet to get some hours up in his Cessna is going to be pivotal to ISIS is it?

Very easy to be cynical isn't it eh.

I bet people thought the same as you when it was suggested that the Bataclan club was scouted out before being attacked.

The music festival at Shoreham at the Airport Friday 9th - Saturday 10th June.

Soft easy target.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No, but I worked yesterday at Wildlife festival and I know how seriously everyone involved is taking security.

Any ideas on how to get some gurners in ? Asking for a friend

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Any ideas on how to get some gurners in ? Asking for a friend

I'm just a technical bod but I can tell you every bag is being searched, random frisks and sniffer dogs. Get off your face before you go in and don't bring a bag unless you fancy queuing hours

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'm just a technical bod but I can tell you every bag is being searched, random frisks and sniffer dogs. Get off your face before you go in and don't bring a bag unless you fancy queuing hours

I'm only joking!

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Very easy to be cynical isn't it eh..

No cynicism - just a straight question. Wasn't aware of the music festival, so point taken.

Now - if you were covertly scoping out an airport from a green field, what kind of bell end would do it in a white hazmat suit? This would only lead me to think they would be planting explosives, or worse - chemicals.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
In that case, do you know the meaning of untrue? Did you simply forget what you had said? Can you not see how you're wrong on this?

If you just said "no' I'm not going to apologise" instead of claiming you never said it, then you wouldn't look so ridiculous.

What the **** are you talking about? What the actual **** is your argument?

I said that it sounded fabricated. That's it. You're on a ****ing witch hunt for some unknown reason, claiming I wrote things that I didn't write or some absolute bullshit.

You're coming off as a right prick mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here