Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

F*** You, I'm Millwall

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
"Like an idiot I shouted back at them. I thought, ‘I need to take the piss out of these *******s’. I took a few steps towards them and said, ‘**** you, I’m Millwall’. So they started attacking me.”

I didn’t think of my safety at the time. I’d had four or five pints – nothing major,” he said. “I can handle myself. But I was out with an old person and it was out of order".

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Just a normal Saturday night out then for a Millwall fan. A few pints and a bit of a ruck.

I love the line “I can handle myself. But I was out with an old person and it was out of order.”

I have a feeling it was a bit more than "out of order: Roy but good on you for having a go at them.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Given Police cuts, and a pay rate of merely 'four or five pints', perhaps we should deploy Millwall supporters across our cities.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
If only Ronnie Pickering and the Wealdstone raider had been with him.

On a serious note good on him for standing up to these *******s. Not always advisable but very commendable.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
IMG-20170606-WA0004.jpg

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Sorry for fixtures, but saw this in the Guardian.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/06/millwall-fan-roy-larner-london-bridge-attackers

Roy Larner, a hero for our times

Just wondering what the average Grauniad Reader is going to make of this.

Rather than meeting their justifiable knife based protest with violence surely it would have been better to have suggested a breakout session to discuss their ongoing issues with the UK? Which of course are all our fault.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Fair play to the bloke. I'm really not sure I could be that brave even with the red-mist descending and righteous anger. He deserves all the plaudits coming his way.

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Fair play to the bloke. I'm really not sure I could be that brave even with the red-mist descending and righteous anger. He deserves all the plaudits coming his way.

there are pics of his multiple injuries somewhere. he took them on un-armed. old hoolie or not, at the end of the day he saved lives. like the eastern european baker who crated them. fair play i say, and thanks guys for your bravery

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
there are pics of his multiple injuries somewhere. he took them on un-armed. old hoolie or not, at the end of the day he saved lives. like the eastern european baker who crated them. fair play i say, and thanks guys for your bravery

There was also a French youngster, who used his skateboard as a weapon to try and stop the murderers.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I don't think any of us know what we'd do in that situation - I'd probably run if I was alone - but full marks to him

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Exactly. I've nothing but admiration for the bloke. As I say, I'd like to talk up whether I'd be that brave but I really don't know. We know for sure that this bloke has balls of steel.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Fair play to you fella. You got my total respect for that.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Question : and someone on here will know the answer as you're a bright bunch (really)....

You're in a cafe, stood at the back. What you genuinely perceive to be a terrorist armed with a machete starts swinging it around, narrowly misses a couple of people, and you honestly think he's going to start killing.

In the heat of the moment you get the red mist, think 'f±ck you jihadi', pick up a steak knife, leap over three tables and sink it into his eye socket. He flops to the ground, dead.

Have you just committed murder? Will you have to stand trial for that, and get 10 years for 'manslaughter' at best?

Where would you stand, legally?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here