Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boris Johnson interview on R4 Today this morning

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
This man is a class A cun* ! The fact people like him because of his fumbling, bumbling appearance is disgraceful

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Is it possible he was saying her full name to slow down his reply to give himself time to think of how to reply?

I heard that interview and that didn't cross my mind. he also continually referred to her as "michelle" and adding the surname was just another subtle putdown. absolute car-crash of an interview.

i did wonder why the today programme didn't cut to kuensberg (sp) straight after as they normally for that 8-10 interview. have the powers that be had enough of her obvious political bias at last?

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
This man is a class A cun* ! The fact people like him because of his fumbling, bumbling appearance is disgraceful

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

I was amused to hear a Thanet hairdresser tell the BBC is a pre-referendum vox pop that she was voting for Johnson on June 23 because he was an "entertainer politician". Cameron didn't make her laugh and she definitely wasn't voting for him.

On such slender threads does our destiny continue to hang.

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
I heard that interview and that didn't cross my mind. he also continually referred to her as "michelle" and adding the surname was just another subtle putdown. absolute car-crash of an interview.

i did wonder why the today programme didn't cut to kuensberg (sp) straight after as they normally for that 8-10 interview. have the powers that be had enough of her obvious political bias at last?

No Johnson is absolutely calculated. Do you ever hear anyone saying "John Humphreys " in the middle of an interview? He did in reference to associate the interviewer with Muslims and terrorism so he would sound like he was being unfairly treated, it's a classic Crosby dog whistle tactic to imply inherent bias in the questioner. Trump does this all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I'll try and put this simply...

I am voting on Thursday for the first time ever (aged 37).
3 weeks ago i was voting Conservative.
Now i shall be voting Labour.

Theresa May is responsible for the fear spreading around this country because of her cuts to the Police Service. I cannot support her any more.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I was amused to hear a Thanet hairdresser tell the BBC is a pre-referendum vox pop that she was voting for Johnson on June 23 because he was an "entertainer politician". Cameron didn't make her laugh and she definitely wasn't voting for him.

On such slender threads does our destiny continue to hang.
Yes, very much so.
And so did Brexit.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I'll try and put this simply...

I am voting on Thursday for the first time ever (aged 37).
3 weeks ago i was voting Conservative.
Now i shall be voting Labour.

Theresa May is responsible for the fear spreading around this country because of her cuts to the Police Service. I cannot support her any more.

I am so close to voting Labour for 3 reasons.
Sick of the Tory negativity and scaremongering along with The Sun and Mail.
I am convinced that there is something seriously wrong with May, she treats everyone with distain, won't debate or answer a straight question about an uncosted manifesto, people need to know the caps.
I live in a marginal and I want our useless, fat, silver spoon fed, plums in his mouth, Stowe educated Tory MP out, he has done absolutely sod all for Plymouth, a truly dreadful MP.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I am so close to voting Labour for 3 reasons.
Sick of the Tory negativity and scaremongering along with The Sun and Mail.
I am convinced that there is something seriously wrong with May, she treats everyone with distain, won't debate or answer a straight question about an uncosted manifesto, people need to know the caps.
I live in a marginal and I want our useless, fat, silver spoon fed, plums in his mouth, Stowe educated Tory MP out, he has done absolutely sod all for Plymouth, a truly dreadful MP.

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/thr...pm-encounter/story-30363961-detail/story.html

Take that as you will.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Surely Johnson will be moved aside in a re-shuffle of the cabinet after the election, providing the tories win ofcourse, after all it was only a post brexit appointment.

Just as, surely Abbott would be sidelined. But, we really shouldn't be presented with such a crappy choice.

Earlier than I thought, in fact.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here