NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I agree with that for sure but I do not understand why we cannot cap our home tickets as well. With the TV money coming in surely ticket income is a drop in the ocean

I absolutely agree with the sentiment, but if other clubs aren't doing it then we're giving ourselves a further limitation relative to them.

(Although, say, 4000 match by match tickets * 19 games * £10 reduction per ticket per game does only equal £760,000 which is a drop in that ocean you talk about)

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
(Although, say, 4000 match by match tickets * 19 games * £10 reduction per ticket per game does only equal £760,000 which is a drop in that ocean you talk about)
Sounds like the average renumeration for a Premier League Club's C.E.O.? :wink:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Remember these do cover travel for a lot of people too, especially your day trippers.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I absolutely agree with the sentiment, but if other clubs aren't doing it then we're giving ourselves a further limitation relative to them.

Isn't it closer to £600k when you take out VAT!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here