Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls player and official site.....

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Nice to see we can now access the women's players mug shots to judge.

Jenna Legg gets my vote out of a ropey old bunch.,

Blimey. I thought we'd just been promoted to the top flight for the 2nd time. Didn't realised I'd actually slipped through a time warp back to 1979!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Nice to see we can now access the women's players mug shots to judge.

Jenna Legg gets my vote out of a ropey old bunch.,

Fair enough but I'm wondering how on earth the women got hold of photographs of NSC members? They were unanimous in declaring they wouldn't poke your face with a shitty stick.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Anyone tried to sign in on the new site?

Seems to want you to reset your password. The email goes straight to spam. When you find it and click the link it tells you it's unsafe to continue. :shrug:
I signed in with my original password without bother. Ticked the keep me signed in button and it all seems to work. Sorry this is not very helpful. I am using Safari.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
duplicate post

Last edited:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I signed in with my original password without bother. Ticked the keep me signed in button and it all seems to work. Sorry this is not very helpful. I am using Safari.

maybe its just firefox thats not working then

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
If anybody is having trouble logging into Seagulls TV go to the bottom of the page and use the chat they will give you a temporary password once logged in just update your password simple.

If anybody has a Seagulls Player subscription make sure you know when your expiry date is as it will not auto subscribe, you will have to subscribe manually once your subscription to Player expires.

Content is the same for Seagulls TV :thumbsup:

The Tony Bloom interview that was on Seagulls Player seems to have gone though :shrug:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Anyone tried to sign in on the new site?

Seems to want you to reset your password. The email goes straight to spam. When you find it and click the link it tells you it's unsafe to continue. :shrug:

Exactly this :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here