Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could there be other terrorists working for London Underground ?

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
The underground employs a lot of young presumably mainly not well educated young Muslim men with beards. Surely this group is the most likely to be radicalised . Should not this be a concern ?

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
There are cells everywhere, in all walks of life. This has been the game plan to infiltrate our society and to spread across the country, to all points of the compass. I actually believe that, in the near future, there will be a general call to action in a number of towns and cities, at the same time, designed to cause maximum disruption to our way of life.
It is not beyond the realms of possibility that we have 8-10 terrorist attacks at the same time in key locations. It could be Election Day. It could be during a State Visit or it could just be a normal working day, during rush hour. The more desperate these people become, the more likely it is that they will attempt to send out one massive defiant message. The plans will be in place. Lets hope that the intelligence services are a step ahead.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
The underground employs a lot of young presumably mainly not well educated young Muslim men with beards. Surely this group is the most likely to be radicalised . Should not this be a concern ?
Does this mean in the 70s we should not of allowed anyone with an Irish accent work on London Transport nono:nono::nono::nono:

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
I remember being asked to speak by airport security every time I flew to Belfast, so they could check out my accent.

Despite being a domestic flight, the gate was always kept separate from the others.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I remember being asked to speak by airport security every time I flew to Belfast, so they could check out my accent.

Despite being a domestic flight, the gate was always kept separate from the others.

Did they want to be sure, to be sure, you weren't Irish?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
If there were, they'd only stay underground.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Might be one on the train I travel to London on every day. Might be one I walk past on the street. Might be one on the plane im flying on this weekend.

I could go on.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Edit: Original reply (by me) removed - it was written in pure frustration, and was unhelpful

Last edited:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
There possibly are.

There is also probably a strategy to phone in lots of false accusations to the terrorist hotlines to swamp the watchlists so the security services can't see the wood for the trees. In effect a real world coordinated Denial of Service attack.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Is your question suggesting that we should be concerned about employing Muslims on the London Underground in general ?

D

Deleted member 2719

Excellent point.

With 1 jahadis in every 125 Muslims i would say there is a very high chance.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

As opposed to young muslim men without beards?

D

Deleted member 2719

As opposed to young muslim men without beards?

In old school (which doesn't mean its wrong) never trust a man with a beard.

Rolf Harris, Peter Sutcliffe need i go on.

The latest beard trend has made it more difficult to weed out those that hid behind one.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
In old school (which doesn't mean its wrong) never trust a man with a beard.

Rolf Harris, Peter Sutcliffe need i go on.

The latest beard trend has made it more difficult to weed out those that hid behind one.

futurama-fry-not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
There are over 20,000 jihadists in Britain. Pretty sure some of them work in the London Underground.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Is your question suggesting that we should be concerned about employing Muslims on the London Underground in general ?

Seems that way.

I'm pretty sure that there are some muslim BUS drivers too, so better sack all those, too, just to be sure.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Excellent point.

With 1 jahadis in every 125 Muslims i would say there is a very high chance.

There are over 20,000 jihadists in Britain. Pretty sure some of them work in the London Underground.

Where are you taking these figures from, out of interest?

Did these people tick 'jihadi' on a census form?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here