Mar 10, 2013
I'm currently building a pc from parts off of eBay as my laptop is f*****

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We've got a reasonable investment in Sonos already and with a price tag of $349, which is likely to be £349, it would be expensive to change.

So, you can file me under "of course i bloody will."

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
If it's true that it doesn't link with Spotify then it's a no from me.

Unfortunately Apple are a bit late to the home speaker party, we already have an Echo linked to bluetooth speakers (not as swish as Sonos but we'll get there eventually). And like others, a change just doesn't seem worth it especially as we don't use Apple Music

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
We've got a reasonable investment in Sonos already and with a price tag of $349, which is likely to be £349, it would be expensive to change.

So, you can file me under "of course i bloody will."

how do you rate Sonos? Moving back to Brighton in a few weeks and contemplating it for my flat.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
how do you rate Sonos? Moving back to Brighton in a few weeks and contemplating it for my flat.

Without doubt one of the best things I've ever bought.

When people visited us after we got our first Sonos, they often went straight out and bought their own.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Without doubt one of the best things I've ever bought.

When people visited us after we got our first Sonos, they often went straight out and bought their own.

Oooh nice. If you could give me some advice via PM that would be appreciated. basically want system for the living room then extra speakers for bedroom and a ceiling one for bathroom, any advice would be grand :)

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I'm tempted by that new iMacPro but it's a bit steep though I have not checked how it compares to a normal high end iMac yet

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here