Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matt Ryan - SIGNED FOR CLUB RECORD TRANSFER FEE

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
According to the excellent Brian Owen in the Argus, the fee is €6m, which works out as £5.25 million

£5.25m. Wow. He must be a lot better than Stockdale, or Stockdale's contract expectations were ridiculously high. We'll have to wait and see I suppose.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
£5.25m. Wow. He must be a lot better than Stockdale, or Stockdale's contract expectations were ridiculously high. We'll have to wait and see I suppose.

Stockdale wanted to move nearer home for his family, I'm told he will commute from Leeds to Bham.

if he is only a slight improvement on Stockdale then I will be thrilled, lets face it if Stockdale was under contract for a few years you would have to pay quite a bit to buy him.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
22 June 2017

Cameroon v Australia
FIFA Confederations Cup 2017 Group Stage
1530 kick off 16:00
ITV4 / ITV4 HD

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Australia XI vs Cameroon: Ryan; Degenek, Sainsbury, Milligan, Gersbach; Leckie, Wright, Mooy; Kruse, Juric, Rogic. #CMRAUS #ConfedsCup

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Glenn Hoddle raving about how good Ryan is with the ball at his feet and how much we can look forward to that next season.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Australia not having a man on the line from opposing corners. Gap at far post and one player to get around (just about) to stop a potential weak header to the far post.

Cameroon 1-0 Ryan in no man's land. (Shilton would have done better!)

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Stoc.... nah I just can't do it. :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here