Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Malta v England

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
It's testament to how much l have lost my passion for the national team, that l didn't even know we were playing!

Likewise, only found out today we're playing Scotland on Saturday, not sure when Malta game is though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Bought two tickets for the game and the total price for both was £40.00

Big thumbs up to Malta FA for not turning it into a money making game

If you're in Valletta before the game I can recommend Sporting Clive Bar.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's testament to how much l have lost my passion for the national team, that l didn't even know we were playing!

It's testament to how much l have lost my passion for the national team, that I doubt I'd cross the road to watch it even if i was there.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 8, 2007
Toronto
No trip to Valletta is complete without a visit to Ollys Last Pub, where Oliver Reed famously popped his clogs before paying his bar bill. It's what he would have wanted. Legend! :bowdown:

Some people will do anything to avoid buying a round.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
No trip to Valletta is complete without a visit to Ollys Last Pub, where Oliver Reed famously popped his clogs before paying his bar bill. It's what he would have wanted. Legend! :bowdown:

I was in Malta numerous times in the Navy
Haven't been back for over 30 years so looking forward to revisiting The Gut (Strait Street) and seeing how much it's changed since them days
Just so happens that England are playing at the same time and no Albion game to go to, so why not

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
approx 2/3rd island supports England and the rest Italy. Been there when England beat Italy and the carnival on the streets was quite something. They like their football over there try do!

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
I was in Malta numerous times in the Navy
Haven't been back for over 30 years so looking forward to revisiting The Gut (Strait Street) and seeing how much it's changed since them days
Just so happens that England are playing at the same time and no Albion game to go to, so why not

Not a lot down The Gut now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here