Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

London Mayor Sadiq Kahn

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well it clearly isn't enough. The message isn't getting through. There are 3 million Muslims out there in the UK ( and growing fast ) and too many are too passive. They can issue as many fatwas as they like but until they start carrying them through to their conclusion, nobody will take a blind bit of notice.
THESE PEOPLE ARE KILLING OUR CHILDREN.

These people?

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Sadiq Khan , who seemed to be the only one in the country NOT observing the minutes silence ,was observed open -mouthed by emergency service staff, then BBC cut the footage to a still frame ...

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Sadiq Khan , who seemed to be the only one in the country NOT observing the minutes silence ,was observed open -mouthed by emergency service staff, then BBC cut the footage to a still frame ...

Grow up. What are you saying? he doesn't give a shit about the dead?

First of all i would like to see this so called clip, secondly if it did happen i am sure that it was for a good reason. Maybe he was addressed by someone and he replied to not be rude.

How about focus more on his words at the vigil rather than whether you saw his mouth open during the minutes silence.

FFS what is wrong with people. **** humanity is becoming retarded.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton

Just to add how do you know he was the only one NOT observing the silence across the country?? At my place of work i noticed many white Christians not observing the silence and yet there were Muslims that were... Mind blown hey... :rolleyes:

People like you will always find a reason to hate him coz he's a Muslim.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010

What....surely this can't be from the man who can do no wrong?

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
These people?

How do you want me to word it?......those people....that group of people..... the radical Islamic terrorists....Scum....Vermin.....misguided individuals...warped ideologists...those representing everything thats wrong with Islamic belief.....
Take your pick.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
What....surely this can't be from the man who can do no wrong?

And so it spreads... Go and tell your mates Mo that Sadiq was pictured with his mouth open at the minutes silence... Don't forget to omit the wonderful words he spoke at the vigil though

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
How do you want me to word it?......those people....that group of people..... the radical Islamic terrorists....Scum....Vermin.....misguided individuals...warped ideologists...those representing everything thats wrong with Islamic belief.....
Take your pick.

Would you like these people to wear a yellow crescent moon on their clothes so we know who they are?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Take your pick.

Those are good :thumbsup:

The last one is close but the Islamic faith is not inherently wrong, just their interpretation of it.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Just to add how do you know he was the only one NOT observing the silence across the country?? At my place of work i noticed many white Christians not observing the silence and yet there were Muslims that were... Mind blown hey... :rolleyes:

People like you will always find a reason to hate him coz he's a Muslim.

So , !, 1.where did i say i hated him ???
and 2. how dare you accuse me of hating anyone because they happen to be a Muslim,
and 3, Do you think its amusing to have "Yiddoooooooooo" underneath you stagename ? are you an anti-semetic ?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
So , !, 1.where did i say i hated him ???
and 2. how dare you accuse me of hating anyone because they happen to be a Muslim,
and 3, Do you think its amusing to have "Yiddoooooooooo" underneath you stagename ? are you an anti-semetic ?

1) Your comments were pretty negative towards him. Maybe you don't hate him but there was an absolute negative spin on your comments.
2) Same as above
3) Amusing that i have Yiddo under my name.... How is that amusing? I am a Spurs season ticket holder.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here