Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One Love event, Manchester - this evening

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's Noel that needs to be the bigger man, Liam has wanted oasis back together for ages, it's Noel that won't do it.
I loved oasis so hope for a surprise tonight

I remember Liam not turning up for 'Later' and Noel having to sing all the songs, and nobody noticed the difference. I accept the truth of what you say (because I don't know the facts and you sound like you do) but who can blame Noel for having had enough?

Anyway - after hearing Coldwank (as Mrs T calls them) murder DLBIA, I shall also keep my fingers crossed . . . :cheers:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
If they were, surely they wouldn't have let Coldplay sing this?

Thought they may come on after a couple of lines (no pun there)
Is there a finer sight than kids having a great time to all sorts of music, I always think the same when I see Glastonbury. Wouldn't it be great if we could all live our lives as if we were all at one giant music festival.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
a2fca0598f15d03e7e3b8adc31d37f44.jpg

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Love this Coldplay song.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
Thought they may come on after a couple of lines (no pun there)
Is there a finer sight than kids having a great time to all sorts of music, I always think the same when I see Glastonbury. Wouldn't it be great if we could all live our lives as if we were all at one giant music festival.
That would be good... Been to going to concerts and festivals since the age of 16 but only got into watching live football at the grand age of 38, it had the unity feeling I love from concerts and have enjoyed from the Albion for the last 5 years

This year has been especially good!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
That would be good... Been to going to concerts and festivals since the age of 16 but only got into watching live football at the grand age of 38, it had the unity feeling I love from concerts and have enjoyed from the Albion for the last 5 years

This year has been especially good!

Good point, 2,000 or any number at the same gig, with one common purpose and love.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Coldplay get very bad press but are very good, check out their Super Bowl set they did this year un YouTube, it was brilliant

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
This is more like it. Go Liam. Go Chris

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Liam Gallagher is quite good.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Soft spot for Coldplay. First saw them headlining Fuji Rock, or vying for that with Foo Fighters (absinthe dulls the senses). A great gig then. And every time since.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here