Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

police dealing with incident on London bridge.,

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
No-one has so far claimed responsibility for the suspected terror attacks in central London.

However supporters of so-called Islamic State have been cheering the incidents on social media, BBC Monitoring reports.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
I see a lot of political tennis being spouted here.

People have lost their lives/loved ones tonight, again, and we need to do something "radical" about it. For the sake of our children and grandchildren. enough is enough.

In fairness, these incidents bring out anger and emotion. Allowances have to be made. If people start trying to score political points that's different.

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
Funny: I haven't seen you reply to my quote on you (but you obviously read it).

I really couldn't be bothered, having already typed out a fairly long response to your previous comment. You're perfectly capable of using your imagination and intelligence to answer the questions you're posing as a result.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
What good will deportation do?

For example they are from Syria, that country will not lock them up because we say so, they will only make thier way back ( or to another country) best to keep them locked up in a max security wing with no chance of release. Stuff thier Human rights

I am not talking about after the attacks. Why does this country always have to be 'reactive' rather than 'proactive'? This much talked about 'known list' is where to start. Anyone none British Born even with a 1% chance of harming innocent people, deport them. British born - maximum security in solertary confinement.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Meanwhile moderate Muslims and imams in Mosques with their Islamic marketing preach that the West is evil and all our females are sluts and whores. It just so happens the Muslims going around killing people think exactly the same and are primed for doing Allah's work because this is what Muslims are taught to believe from birth.

Islam is rotten on every level. They say one thing to us and play the victim, but behind closed doors they incite Muslims to commit acts of terror because of their demonisation of us. Question Time last week exposed the female "moderate" hijab wearing Muslim for lying and covering up what is really going on in the Mosques.

We have to remember that the Quran teaches deception. It says "Allah is the best deceiver". The Quran and hadith's are a guide to bullshitting and lying and it teaches them to be as slippery as Muhammad was. They seriously believe that Satan sleeps up their nose at night because this is what the books says.

All we got after Manchester was an invite to an open Mosque. So we could go there and be lied to and be pacified? Then the next week they will be handing out leaflets demonising us again.

An overwhelming majority of Muslims will be as appalled as we are about Westminster, Manchester and tonight and to suggest anything to the contrary is a lie.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I really couldn't be bothered, having already typed out a fairly long response to your previous comment. You're perfectly capable of using your imagination and intelligence to answer the questions you're posing as a result.

Not a bad reply, but very Theresa May.

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
So whilst people are still bleeding we'll start a blazing race debate, shall we ? Before you start quoting Sibyl's prophecy you may wish to consider your timing.
Steady on there! I detested Powell at he time (apart from his stance on the EEC) but......look at facts. He was a horrible right wing racist, but in retrospect what he forecast has actually come true, albeit in a very different way to that which he meant - it's religious hatred that's driving this horror that we're now facing, not race (and it was race that Powell was on about, not religion).
But rivers of blood? Sadly, too bloody many of them.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I am not talking about after the attacks. Why does this country always have to be 'reactive' rather than 'proactive'? This much talked about 'known list' is where to start. Anyone none British Born even with a 1% chance of harming innocent people, deport them. British born - maximum security in solertary confinement.

I totally agree with you, there should not be a 'Warch list' if they are suspect they should be locked up, not allowed to roam our country freely, I dont give a stuff for Human rights or whether they are guilty or not, Being on the list is enough for incarseration.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
The Metropolitan police have said: “ The incident at Vauxhall is a stabbing and is not connected to the incidents at London Bridge and Borough Market.”

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
Apr 5, 2014

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
I doubt you're wrong at all!
First to call what everyone's thinking I believe!!!

When the IRA were bombing us did we say Catholicism was attacking us? No we didn't. We said fundamentalist murderers were attacking us.

Islam is not attacking us you dozy prick. See above for a clue as to who is...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Funny: I haven't seen you reply to my quote on you (but you obviously read it).

It was explained to you that the Security Services have foiled many of these plots in the past. I know someone caught up in one such incident that never made the papers. Perhaps the move to low tech attacks has been the game changer in moving the advantage to the terrorists. Your insinuations on a night when people are dying are unnecessary. I opened this thread to find out what is happening not to read conspiracy theories.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I recently took the time to read the Quran after spending years listening to the co-culturist views expressed after every event like this which goes something like " Islam is a religion of peace and these terror attacks are the acts of perverters of the Muslim faith" and the inevitable screams of "islamophobia" if someone in public life wonders out loud about the motives of Islamic terrorists and the possible links with Mohammadism.

I will outline my findings as a former Muslim apologist and now vehement anti Islamist.

The Quran is a very odd book, it deals in the main with a series of squabbles between various seventh century tribesmen and the adventures of Mohammed as he goes about conquering the Arabs and forcibly converting everyone to Islam. He doesn't start claiming to be Allahs messenger until he is 40 and for a long time he fails to convert anyone to his new religion until he starts with the murdering of Jews. He personally oversees the mass murder of 700 Jews, I mean he lines them up and has them beheaded in the town square. Nice. He then carries on murdering and extorting non believers for the next 14 years until he is poisoned to death, ironically by a jewess after claiming that Allah will not allow him to be killed by any poison..she does it to test his claim which, clearly was a bad day for Allah and Mohammed as it turns out.

The book is interesting in the fact that it is FULL of exhortations to kill or forcibly convert at sword point to Islam everyone of the infidels, Kaffurs. special ire is reserved for Christians and Jews with instruction to "spread hate among the Christians" and kill all Jews on site.

Interestingly it is Allah who tells the Jews to invade Palestine and kill the Palestinians , who were not Muslims in the 7th century, and it is only when they refuse that Mohammed really gets pissed off with them.

In short. The Islamic faith is wholly incompatible with secular society, the Muslims are sworn enemies of Christians and secularists and the whole tedious cult needs to be consigned to the dustbin of history before one of them terminates a city or two with a nuclear or biological weapon.

I'm with Christopher hitchens who said "if it wasn't for the death sentence for those wishing to leave Islam it would have died out hundreds of years ago"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here