Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

police dealing with incident on London bridge.,

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
at 11 billion....!! supposedly....no one knows.....the massive jump in population over the last 200 years cannot be interpreted in any other way....it's disasterous.....and that , my little sausage, is a bleeding fact.

If you read it you would see that it is expected to then decrease to around 9 Billion.

& I remeber the last "fact" you gave us, which rightly got you banned from this forum..

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
If you read it you would see that it is expected to then decrease to around 9 Billion.

& I remeber the last "fact" you gave us, which rightly got you banned from this forum..

incorrectly worded fact........i don't need to read some geek mumbo jumbo ....the facts are speaking for themselves , people like you are the problem......seas with more plastic waste than fish , governments who just want the $$$$ , forests disappearing quicker than ever , wildlife being wiped out around the globe ....all good eh...??? try telling that to the millions of people being displaced by rising sea levels due to global warming , the people whose land is being destroyed by fracking............you want to be an activist but you are clueless as to what to act on ......

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Unfortunately the horrific and tragic events today have overshadowed the reopening of Borough Market. As a local resident at London Bridge, the horrid, despicable events here have hit me hard. I popped in on my way home tonight. Unbelievably busy, at 8:30 on a Wednesday night. If I knew how to attach a picture I would.

To walk into one of my locals, the market porter, and see 'we won't be druv' on the Harvey's beer mats all across the bar really got me. Too bloody right we won't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here