Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

police dealing with incident on London bridge.,

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
There isn't a silver bullet to solve this problem but are you seriously suggesting having more police wouldn't help?

So what addition to the current legal framework would you suggest to make us safer?
Off course more police would be better. But they are not going to stop these attacks.

As I said, if someone is under surveillance, take them off the street. If the current legal framework doesn't allow that. Change it. Maybe accepting we are in a war with these people, would be a start.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No they have just been touching kids instead. Religious schools are a scourge to society whatever version of claptrap nonsense they are teaching. If people want to brainwash their kids to believe this crap then that's their right but as a state we should not be funding it
Bollox - and completely irrelevant to this discussion on what to do to prevent moslem *******s killing us. Yes, the Catholic church has included paedophiles in its midst - as has the C. of E. to a lesser extent, but in no way were most kids getting touched up or worse in our schools.
Back in the day (I'm talking 50s and 60s) most schools were associated with their local C. of E. church - the vicar would come into the school to talk to the children, and once or twice a year we'd all march off in a crocodile to the church for a service. I didn't get touched up, and I don't know anyone who did. I know it happened to some poor kids, but only a minority. Even one kid abused is one too many, definitely - but nonetheless a minority. How many people do you know personally that were touched up by their teachers?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Off course more police would be better. But they are not going to stop these attacks.

As I said, if someone is under surveillance, take them off the street. If the current legal framework doesn't allow that. Change it. Maybe accepting we are in a war with these people, would be a start.

so is that what its come to....??....i'll wait for the usual suspects to amble along with their non-descript , placative, lipstick around the nipple , lefty , jizz swigging bollox.........lets not forget we have a vote on Tuesday....ring any bells.......??

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Will there be time to smash in the windows of Jewish owned shops after you bulldoze the Mosques?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
so is that what its come to....??....i'll wait for the usual suspects to amble along with their non-descript , placative, lipstick around the nipple , lefty , jizz swigging bollox.........lets not forget we have a vote on Tuesday....ring any bells.......??

Can I just warn people here... you will be wasting your time voting on Tuesday :wink:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
My only comment on this so far is thank goodness my youngest and girlfriend are safe and well, stayed last night and tonight in Stratford.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Will there be time to smash in the windows of Jewish owned shops after you bulldoze the Mosques?

Trying to remember a time in recent history where Jews have bombed, maimed, killed, terrorised the British public... still thinking, hmmmm nope can't think of any, please tell me when this has been happening.

Scotchegg

Sep 1, 2014
Brighton
From the same ex-police chief who defended the policing and institutional cover-up at Hillsborough?

So you're disagreeing with his point then? Again, this isn't anything radical. Police cuts have happened and numerous police have spoken up about it. The question was raised in the public eye on the debates recently.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Trying to remember a time in recent history where Jews have bombed, maimed, killed, terrorised the British public... still thinking, hmmmm nope can't think of any, please tell me when this has been happening.

The same is true for the overwhelming majority of muslims but apparently guilt be association if fine in the authoritarian w&*k fantasy that some are suggesting here.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The same is true for the overwhelming majority of muslims but apparently guilt be association if fine in the authoritarian w&*k fantasy that some are suggesting here.

Nope, a non answer, as expected.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003

Take them off the streets and place them where? If it is in prison then you run the risk of others in the institutions being radicalised and them meeting up with other militants, unless you keep them completely separate from others which requires major expenditure on prison infrastructure and staffing. The evidence of a link between prisons and terrorist acts is well established.

Alternatively you keep them under close surveillance hoping that this will lead you to others ensuring that you do this closely enough so that they don't fall off the radar.If they are obviously an immediate threat or actively involved in recruitment then you to take them off the street. This all requires money. I may be wrong on this but in fighting the IRA, the use of informers seemed a far more effective tool than internment. This is only a limited parallel as I think it would be a major task in turning a jihadi into an informer but it may highlight the benefits of intelligence-led methods. The problem with them is that they are by definition carried out by stealth which does not provide headlines.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

think not old boy ....just a hard core minority who want to give it some .....i think the best way would be face to face , hand to hand combat ....snowdonia , sugarloaf mountains, brecon beacons , ditchling , cissbury ****ing ring ......show yourselves ....let's sort this out , but they won't because they are an inferior race....and that is a fact , our compassion will be our down fall , our sympathy for a pathetic bunch of kiddy fiddling , historical ,run away merchants......they came our way because we have a weak government.....do your history.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here