Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

police dealing with incident on London bridge.,

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Meanwhile moderate Muslims and imams in Mosques with their Islamic marketing preach that the West is evil and all our females are sluts and whores. It just so happens the Muslims going around killing people think exactly the same and are primed for doing Allah's work because this is what Muslims are taught to believe from birth.

Islam is rotten on every level. They say one thing to us and play the victim, but behind closed doors they incite Muslims to commit acts of terror because of their demonisation of us. Question Time last week exposed the female "moderate" hijab wearing Muslim for lying and covering up what is really going on in the Mosques.

We have to remember that the Quran teaches deception. It says "Allah is the best deceiver". The Quran and hadith's are a guide to bullshitting and lying and it teaches them to be as slippery as Muhammad was. They seriously believe that Satan sleeps up their nose at night because this is what the books says.

All we got after Manchester was an invite to an open Mosque. So we could go there and be lied to and be pacified? Then the next week they will be handing out leaflets demonising us again.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
How about this???

"That's what terrorists do"!!!

Stop trying to look for some justifiable reason and accept terrorists do shit like this!

I'd love to, sadly I like to look deeper, it's what intelligent people do innit :wink:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I was asking the question, how do I answer if I am asking the question?

Go to bed you idiot. People are dying tonight after another terror related incident and all you can do is be cynical about the situation.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Actually it was the bombings in the heart of the financial part of London( with no fatalities) that got the government to negotiate. Before that, the odd soldier killed was deemed acceptable.

When you read up on it in great articles in the Guardian etc, that never gets mentioned whatsoever.

It was more a meeting of minds between Major and his Irish counterpart, along with the republican terrorist leadership, to look for peace, simply to end the killings. Loyalist terrorist organisations joined, with Blair seeing it through.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You're not blaming it on Brexit then? Thank f*** for small mercies...............

I'm blaming it on nothing more than terrorists but asking why we have suddenly got this 'spate' in a week.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Go to bed you idiot. People are dying tonight after another terror related incident and all you can do is be cynical about the situation.

Wins the first prize for name calling, but I'd expect that from you, you don't really know how to take in thought processes, just how to be abusive.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
And people laughed at old Enoch...who's laughing now? Things definitely changing, this was an interesting listen in terms of context and perhaps why we're where we are again tonight. Worth 20mins of anyone's time. From the BBCs famed The Inquiry team.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast...oo-in-the-uk/id932499233?i=1000385546669&mt=2

So whilst people are still bleeding we'll start a blazing race debate, shall we ? Before you start quoting Sibyl's prophecy you may wish to consider your timing.

larus

I was asking the question, how do I answer if I am asking the question?

But to even have the thought of that questions (which by the reaction on here no-one else has), then you must have had your own thoughts as to why they happened now. And the implication is that there was political capital to be made for someone from this as you linked it to the general election.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Intelligent? I don't want to be rude but I am going to have to be. Your posts tonight tell me, unless you have been boozing, your confused or just full of pig shit!

Bless yer, I am entitled to ask why we have two incidents in a week, and if you can't take that in, then that is your prerogative. And guess what, some people's only reply is to be abusive, swear at them, be derogatory, whatever you want to call it. I accept that.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
What pisses me off is our government along with most western governments kiss the Saudi's arses because of their oil and yet this ideology (Wahhabism) is actively funded and promoted by the Saudi government and is the foundation for almost all extremist Muslim groups.

Not blaming our government for the attacks or these brainwashed ****wits but I think as a nation we need to get some principles and tell these ****wits that they will not spread their hate here and they can shove their oil up their arse. Won't happen I know but it just shows that money is more important than our lives.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here