Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

police dealing with incident on London bridge.,

Judging by many recent comments on here then,the bad guys have won.
I am afraid they have won. We can all skip round like baby lambs, at the way we are so open and welcoming to others. Our liberal attitude to Islam is killing us in the most savage brutal ways, on our streets, at pop concerts and out eating meals with friends.

Our reaction is to out grieve each other with candles, poetry readings, singing in streets, concerts and putting pictures on our Facebook status. Celebrity goons, news readers, political commentators and politicians vent more anger on a twitter post by Katie Hopkins or Tommy Robinson than they do against Islamists Killers.

Islam is here and it is coming for us whether you like it or not, whether you are nice to them or not. The London Mayor has already given up by his words and demeanour. We have to accept this shit if we live in a city he says

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
One of our favourite London trips, for my wife and I, is to take the train to London Bridge and walk the South Bank from Southwark Cathedral & Borough Market right round to the London Eye and Westminster Bridge then to return home from Victoria.

Last Saturday we had planned this trip, then in the light of the Manchester murders, we briefly considered cancelling our trip.

I did the arithmetic and calculated that even if there was an incident in London, the chances of us being in exactly the right place at the exactly the right time were ridiculously low.

So we arrived at London Bridge at 9 15 am, and strolled into the fabulously vibrant Borough Market with it's amazing food stalls - WITHOUT A CARE IN THE WORLD - after having breakfast at our favourite eatery, we took our exciting walk, along with thousands of other folk from all over the world, past some of London's great iconic landmarks, on a beautiful morning - WITHOUT A CARE IN THE WORLD.

We walked a little further than usual - past Parliament, Whitehall, Downing Street and through Horse Guards Parade to another favourite, the beautiful St James Park, where we took refreshments next to the stunning water birds on the beautiful lake.

I've always loved London since the Lyons Corner House Days of the '50's, but now in the 21st century, it has the best of the old with the best of the new.

Last Saturday, the atmosphere was breath-taking - an extraordinary human experience.

After last night we're going to hear a lot of total CRAP from hundreds of people all with there ideas and opinions. But the most important to ordinary people is 'IS IT SAFE TO GO OUT'?

I've never felt MORE DEFIANT - if it were practical and possible - I'd go straight back and do that journey this morning - not because I'm brave, but because I'm good at maths.

I'm not going to waste my time condemning anyone - I don't want to know the names of these murderers, only the victims - I just want to carry on as if nothing had happened in DEFIANCE.

I love my country so much it hurts, I think most people think like me, but there will be folk who get frightened and we must understand that.

To those people I offer my explanation of conquering any fear of flying - since I used to commute past the newly built International Gatwick Airport in the '60's, and despite Gatwick being one of the Worlds busiest airports , I cannot recall any fatalities involving the hundreds of thousands of flights in or out of Gatwick in all those years.

So despite the war of words that are coming our way - CHANGE NOTHING - BE DEFIANT - your not required to be brave - JUST DO THE ARITHMETIC - and remember that your more likely to be injured or killed in your home than anywhere outside in the big world
Well said, I love this area of London go for drinks and food with Friends and my wife and my mates when playing Charlton and other London clubs :shrug:
My thoughts go out for all the families affected.RIP

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
I am afraid they have won. We can all skip round like baby lambs, at the way we are so open and welcoming to others. Our liberal attitude to Islam is killing us in the most savage brutal ways, on our streets, at pop concerts and out eating meals with friends.

Our reaction is to out grieve each other with candles, poetry readings, singing in streets, concerts and putting pictures on our Facebook status. Celebrity goons, news readers, political commentators and politicians vent more anger on a twitter post by Katie Hopkins or Tommy Robinson than they do against Islamists Killers.

Islam is here and it is coming for us whether you like it or not, whether you are nice to them or not. The London Mayor has already given up by his words and demeanour. We have to accept this shit if we live in a city he says

Well said .

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
One of our favourite London trips, for my wife and I, is to take the train to London Bridge and walk the South Bank from Southwark Cathedral & Borough Market right round to the London Eye and Westminster Bridge then to return home from Victoria.

Last Saturday we had planned this trip, then in the light of the Manchester murders, we briefly considered cancelling our trip.

I did the arithmetic and calculated that even if there was an incident in London, the chances of us being in exactly the right place at the exactly the right time were ridiculously low.

So we arrived at London Bridge at 9 15 am, and strolled into the fabulously vibrant Borough Market with it's amazing food stalls - WITHOUT A CARE IN THE WORLD - after having breakfast at our favourite eatery, we took our exciting walk, along with thousands of other folk from all over the world, past some of London's great iconic landmarks, on a beautiful morning - WITHOUT A CARE IN THE WORLD.

We walked a little further than usual - past Parliament, Whitehall, Downing Street and through Horse Guards Parade to another favourite, the beautiful St James Park, where we took refreshments next to the stunning water birds on the beautiful lake.

I've always loved London since the Lyons Corner House Days of the '50's, but now in the 21st century, it has the best of the old with the best of the new.

Last Saturday, the atmosphere was breath-taking - an extraordinary human experience.

After last night we're going to hear a lot of total CRAP from hundreds of people all with there ideas and opinions. But the most important to ordinary people is 'IS IT SAFE TO GO OUT'?

I've never felt MORE DEFIANT - if it were practical and possible - I'd go straight back and do that journey this morning - not because I'm brave, but because I'm good at maths.

I'm not going to waste my time condemning anyone - I don't want to know the names of these murderers, only the victims - I just want to carry on as if nothing had happened in DEFIANCE.

I love my country so much it hurts, I think most people think like me, but there will be folk who get frightened and we must understand that.

To those people I offer my explanation of conquering any fear of flying - since I used to commute past the newly built International Gatwick Airport in the '60's, and despite Gatwick being one of the Worlds busiest airports , I cannot recall any fatalities involving the hundreds of thousands of flights in or out of Gatwick in all those years.

So despite the war of words that are coming our way - CHANGE NOTHING - BE DEFIANT - your not required to be brave - JUST DO THE ARITHMETIC - and remember that your more likely to be injured or killed in your home than anywhere outside in the big world

Well said Sir, carry on as normal :thumbsup:

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
We should bulldoze mosques. I'm not joking either.
Give them 48 hours notice and raze them to the ground. Send out a clear message. Islam is not welcome in the UK. It doesn't work and it's now time to go.

Will it end the problem? Not by a very long chalk.
Will it send a message? Yes.

A very good idea. Would send just the right message. If you want to practice your stupid moronic religion you'll just have to go somewhere else to practice it. Better still, stop living with the fairies, abandon your religion, and step into the real world.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
400,000 Muslims fought for the British Empire in the First World War. I fear that the current extremist issue within Islam is more of a modern problem than a historical issue within Islam. Hard right ideology fueled and funded by Saudi Arabia is infecting Muslim populations across south east Asia, Africa and Europe. Don't know what the solution is but it seems to be getting worse

As I posted earlier. The fact is that their are more British Muslims fighting Jihad for Isis than there are in the UK armed forces.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
RIP to all those who have lost their lives and hopes of recovery to the injured both physically and mentally . Also to the emergency services who have had to deal with this . So much respect to you all . To the marksmen or women who took these scum out thank you .

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
A very good idea. Would send just the right message. If you want to practice your stupid moronic religion you'll just have to go somewhere else to practice it. Better still, stop living with the fairies, abandon your religion, and step into the real world.

Words really do fail me. Anyone who doesn't realise such a policy would create another million extremists has departed reality more than the super liberals. Waging war against a religion has never worked in the history of humanity and never will.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Give them 48 hours notice and raze them to the ground. Send out a clear message. Islam is not welcome in the UK. It doesn't work and it's now time to go.

Will it end the problem? Not by a very long chalk.
Will it send a message? Yes.

Extraordinarily stupid and ignorant post.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A brave young man interviewed on BBC this morning. He threw every object to hand to try to stop all three Islamist Vermin hacking away at one young girl, until they went after him.

And a thank you to the public and Police - some people yelled at a van full of armed police to divert them down the right road. Film of the police shooting at everyone to lie down in a bar, in case the scum were hiding amongst them. Then shots ring out to despatch the three. Acting in real time under great pressure, the Police saved lives.

Shoot to kill, was the only way. The reality of war.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Good grief! The lunatics are REALLY taking over the NSC asylum this morning :wozza:

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016

Well said.

Maybe we can start the fight back by stop being so easy going loony left. Halt the building of any new mosques and stop being so welcoming to this group of people. We don't want any more of these Islamists living here.

Stop all the PC stuff

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I am disappointed this morning that I have been so naive to think the we have this level of ignorance and stupidity amongst our fans. Some of the posts from a few people are very worrying.

Very true. It's a real eye opener that the people who post such utter mind numbing, soul destroying drivel live amongst us and follow the same pastime as the rest of us. They are usually the first to post their nonsense on every other topic and are best ignored no matter how difficult.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Let's stop beating about the bush. The problem is Islam. The solution, deport all Muslims immediately and don't even consider letting any of them back in until they can prove they have learned to live peacefully in a civilised society.
So millions of law abiding people should be deported because of the vile actions of a small minority of the Muslim population?

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Yep. I don't know my neighbours back ground but he works hard. He may not even take Islam seriously but his wife wears a scarf. I've known Muslims to not tell their wives and children that they are apostates but just go along with the culture. One of his daughters is about 11 or 12 and doesn't wear a scarf but his younger one wears a practice one for school. I feel sorry for them carrying the burden of Islam though. They have a lot of choices and decisions ahead of them and growing up in Hove they can see the real world unlike the Islamic areas of the UK where you would get sucked in.

Take a walk along Portland road, there's a mosque At number 252, I went past there on my way to visit my mate in poets corner one Friday afternoon and I didn't know it was there, I was surprised how many Muslims were attending, I didn't realise there were so many residing in the area. Nothing wrong with the principle but you can guarantee that is how areas such as Birmingham, Bradford etc started.

I am disappointed this morning that I have been so naive to think the we have this level of ignorance and stupidity amongst our fans. Some of the posts from a few people are very worrying.
It may be moronic to some but how long are we going to put up with this. Is an acceptable death count 5 per month, 20 per month, maybe 50 per month is OK, as long as we hold hands and never let them win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here