Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

police dealing with incident on London bridge.,

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Looks like all the local fascists are out in force today.

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
The term I don't understand is when they are referred to as a normal friendly bloke, who had "BECOME RADICALISED" I'm sorry but nobody could convince me or any other normal person to start stabbing innocent children to death! If you can be convinced to do this, you were already a non human maniac.

The news organisations are making it sound like.. if we are not nice to muslims and let them do what they like, they will become radicalised and kill.

I don't think "Radicalised" is a real process, and it's a dangerous word for the Muslim community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoda

English & European
We should bulldoze mosques. I'm not joking either.
Give them 48 hours notice and raze them to the ground. Send out a clear message. Islam is not welcome in the UK. It doesn't work and it's now time to go.

Will it end the problem? Not by a very long chalk.
Will it send a message? Yes.

Let's stop beating about the bush. The problem is Islam. The solution, deport all Muslims immediately and don't even consider letting any of them back in until they can prove they have learned to live peacefully in a civilised society.

You idiots do realise this kind of talk and action actually fuels their cause (extremists) and more to it?

Bermondseygull

Jul 6, 2014
Down by the river
I live 5 mins walk down Tooley street from London Bridge. Coming back from a mate's party at 22:30 last night the train stopped 1 stop before and the conductor said due to an incident there would be no more trains running to LB. people could tell something was up so decided to get a taxi for myself and the girlfriend, luckily as it turns out we would have been wandering right through the area if we had decided to walk it. As we were in the cab got the first notifications on our phones (for once I can see the incredible utility of having a smart phone). Every few seconds another emergency vehicle or unmarked black car speeds past us. As we arrived there were floods of people streaming down the roads away from London Bridge, hundreds of them. All night long there were helicopters overhead and even now there are roads closed and more sirens approaching.

This country has the most incredible emergency response set up. From the intelligence agencies working behind the scenes to stop these attacks happening to the police who were on the scene within seconds, to the paramedics treating the wounded while the attack was going on, the soldiers who will be deployed on the streets after this. I read this morning that all 3 attackers had been killed within 8 minutes of the attack starting. These guys are not being paid anywhere near enough for risking their lives.

I'm f**cking angry. This is my home. I trained at Guys Hospital and have spent many a night on Borough High Street at the establishments where waitresses and civilians have been stabbed. We won't be changing a thing about our daily lives, but your views certainly harden after this happens on your doorstep.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I am afraid they have won. We can all skip round like baby lambs, at the way we are so open and welcoming to others. Our liberal attitude to Islam is killing us in the most savage brutal ways, on our streets, at pop concerts and out eating meals with friends.

Our reaction is to out grieve each other with candles, poetry readings, singing in streets, concerts and putting pictures on our Facebook status. Celebrity goons, news readers, political commentators and politicians vent more anger on a twitter post by Katie Hopkins or Tommy Robinson than they do against Islamists Killers.

Islam is here and it is coming for us whether you like it or not, whether you are nice to them or not. The London Mayor has already given up by his words and demeanour. We have to accept this shit if we live in a city he says

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Good job you weren't around in 1939, we'd all be speaking German now.

You idiots do realise this kind of talk and action actually fuels their cause (extremists) and more to it?
Oh, so it is our fault that these idiots go on a stabbing and roadkill spree in London, because of our views. It is all so clear now.

Unbelievable!!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I am horrified yet again by last nights attack.
But I am fed up with the total over the top reaction by TV news.
This is going to go on all week again with politicians saying the same things and reporters getting every last ounce of information, extreme publicity is exactly what the attackers want.

larus

So the IRA fought against domestic policy. Has it occurred to you that UK foreign policy in the last 20 years may be a causative factor (not the only cause) of our current situation? Do you think 20 years of us dropping bombs on muslim children is a thing they'll sit back & accept?

As for despising the western way of life and wanting to change our society/laws/faith, can you think of any western countries hell bent on imposing democracy by force on civilisations that don't welcome it?

On reflection, the world might be a quieter place with Saddam Hussein still in it.

Yep. Like those attacks in Germany eh. Germany has had no involvement anywhere since WWII, so why attack Germany?

I think you need to wake-up and see the reality. It's Islam and it's hate of the Western way of life.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It may be moronic to some but how long are we going to put up with this. Is an acceptable death count 5 per month, 20 per month, maybe 50 per month is OK, as long as we hold hands and never let them win.

No one wants to ' put up with it' its the supposed solutions being put forward that are being disagreed with ...and lets not mock those people that hold vigils etc ...its there freedom to do that, that is part of our 'civilised' society

Good job you weren't around in 1939, we'd all be speaking German now.
Good job you were not around either.

" We must talk to Hitler, if we are nice he won't attack the chezch West. Oh. We must talk to Hitler, if we are nice he won't take back parts of Austria. Oh, we must talk to Hitler, if we are nice he won't attack Poland"

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My daughter was on her hen night in the area last night and I was crapping myself when she said she could not get back to her hotel and they would all have to tube and then walk. I'm in Prague with the lads and all I could think of was I hope the areas are swamped with enough trained police officers. Finally hearing they were back in their hotel at 2.45 was one of the biggest reliefs I can remember.
No politics here just thank god we have such fantastic people out there helping and how we need to invest in them.
Thoughts to all those who didn't make it, the injured and their poor friends and family.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
My daughter was on her hen night in the area last night and I was crapping myself when she said she could not get back to her hotel and they would all have to tube and then walk. I'm in Prague with the lads and all I could think of was I hope the areas are swamped with enough trained police officers. Finally hearing they were back in their hotel at 2.45 was one of the biggest reliefs I can remember.
No politics here just thank god we have such fantastic people out there helping and how we need to invest in them.
Thoughts to all those who didn't make it, the injured and their poor friends and family.

Good to hear she is safe

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The term I don't understand is when they are referred to as a normal friendly bloke, who had "BECOME RADICALISED" I'm sorry but nobody could convince me or any other normal person to start stabbing innocent children to death! If you can be convinced to do this, you were already a non human maniac.

The news organisations are making it sound like.. if we are not nice to muslims and let them do what they like, they will become radicalised and kill.

I don't think "Radicalised" is a real process, and it's a dangerous word for the Muslim community.

I have thought this for months. You cannot radicalise a normal person. Islamic teaching since birth is what causes people to do this. Sick religion.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

I don't agree in any way with the fascist or racist, or deport the lot of them, viewpoints.

But I think you are wrong.

The angry views are just a natural reaction. They don't help recruit these murderers.

Andrew Marr a moment ago quoted the key figure is ISIS saying their aim is to destroy democracies, to which Thornberry agreed. Earlier Frank Gardner said that these people are getting ever more desperate as ISIL collapses.

There are 23,000 on the watch list in our country alone. No expert states that they got radicalised by low level racism in the U.K.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I'd rather we used the SAS in the same way we used them against the IRA. Give the watch list to them and let them loose .....

This would be most sensible solution,this could be solved within a month,also stop all these fruit cakes that go backwards and forwards to these shitholes coming back into the country,revoke their citizenship.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Edit. Can't be bothered. Not worth the effort.

Having been subjected to scores of his ramblings I'm not even 'outraged' by his rhetoric anymore. There is no capacity for reason.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
It may be moronic to some but how long are we going to put up with this. Is an acceptable death count 5 per month, 20 per month, maybe 50 per month is OK, as long as we hold hands and never let them win.

Not moronic to some, moronic to most, thankfully.
The answer lies in the watch list, we know who the most dangerous are but some will still slip through of course.
If we had more numbers keeping an eye on them and stronger border security stopping them when they return from places like Syria.
For what it is worth I have no problem with not allowing people back into the country, British or not, if they are returning from Afganistan or Syria. But we need more staff to do this both at the borders and in The Police to do this.
The Muslim community must get together to shop anybody they think is dangerous as well (this happened in Manchester but was ignored)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here