Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

police dealing with incident on London bridge.,

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Take a breath, people, for goodness sake.
Somebody posted something on FaceTwit, so it must be true????

It may or may not be a deliberate attack on pedestrians - in time, we will probably know. For now, all we seem to know is that pedestrians have been hit by a vehicle. That happens many times every day.

Are you really that ****ing stupid :wanker:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
CNN seems to have more up to date coverage than the BBC not that this should be entertaining viewing.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Police are now searching for three suspects, a BBC reporter at the scene says.

He says there are also reports that some people have been stabbed.

The priority for the police is now to get people - many whom where enjoying a nightout in central London - out of the area.

The police cordon is being moved further and further out, our reporter adds.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Few more people now coming out with it. Forgive me. I just struggle with the notion that people are straight on the phone to news organisations at a time like this. I get it with the journalists. That's their job. But the passers by: either get out of the way, or help somebody, FFS. Don't stand there getting your phone out to video it, or dialling the hotline to Sky or the BBC to breathlessly inform them that you've heard from other people that they heard this or that might have happened.

Yup, they've now got a witness from a restaurant in borough street. I mostly agree with you. Though I think sometimes journalists are more interested in their (or their paymasters') narrative, or more often more interested in being first, than making sure they are reporting the truth.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Few more people now coming out with it. Forgive me. I just struggle with the notion that people are straight on the phone to news organisations at a time like this. I get it with the journalists. That's their job. But the passers by: either get out of the way, or help somebody, FFS. Don't stand there getting your phone out to video it, or dialling the hotline to Sky or the BBC to breathlessly inform them that you've heard from other people that they heard this or that might have happened.

Completely agree. Similar to that heartless ******* who started filming immediately after the Shoreham air disaster as people were dead or dying in their cars.

I really don't understand what drives these people. Are people so empty inside that getting 5 minutes of fame because of a tragedy is somehow desirable.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Take a breath, people, for goodness sake.
Somebody posted something on FaceTwit, so it must be true????

It may or may not be a deliberate attack on pedestrians - in time, we will probably know. For now, all we seem to know is that pedestrians have been hit by a vehicle. That happens many times every day.

What a pathetic comment!
"Happens many times every day"?????
Where the fvck do you live that this shit happens many times a day?
You utter tw@t!

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
What a pathetic comment!
"Happens many times every day"?????
Where the fvck do you live that this shit happens many times a day?
You utter tw@t!

I think he was trying to make the point that it could have been an "innocent" road accident (rather than a deliberate attack) which unfortunately happen quite often.

Allthough this now seems unlikely :(

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
First job of a government is to protect its citizens. It is currently failing.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Gents (and ladies)

There is enough shithousery going on in this world at the moment, without us lot adding to it. Disagreeing with somebody's opinion on NSC does not justify hurling abuse at them, so keep it civil please.

In summary: be nice to each other. Thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here