Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two men arrested with over 5kg of plastic explosives detonators bound for UK terrorists

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Great timing of your post by the way, 20 minutes after the latest slaughter began, are you supporting them?

No, I do not support any terrorists. People like you try to paint people who dont agree with your ridiculous statements as supporters of terrorism. Your posts spread fear. Thats terrorism. Your link doesnt say there are 20,000 ISIS jihadists at all. You know that, but still want to spread fear. Your name on this site is very apt
Sympathies to the families of those killed and to those injured.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
20000 people of interest is the figure that is constantly reported on the news. Another 3000 under surveillance.

ISIS Jihadists as the boards lunatic is implying?
Right now, ISIS is the most feared terror group in the world, to suggest there are 20,000 ISIS jihadists in the UK spreads fear. Thats terrorism.
Theres plenty enough to worry about without people making it appear far worse for their own reasons.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Right now, ISIS is the most feared terror group in the world, to suggest there are 20,000 ISIS jihadists in the UK spreads fear. Thats terrorism.
Theres plenty enough to worry about without people making it appear far worse for their own reasons.

Whats the correct number then? i presume you know.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I think the 20,000 being banded around is is an approximate active members of isis in iraq and around 50,000 in syria, I don't agree with them but American drones have killed more INNOCENT people than isis have so does make you wander why these nutnuts are hell bent on revenge, people should all just grow up stop religion and all live our one and only life sharing and caring instead of greed,self importance,violence and revenge

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.

Weren't the Manchester and Westminster terrorists from the 20000 people of interest rather than the 3000 under surveillance?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Whats the correct number then? i presume you know.

Clearly looney does. Guess you agree with him.
We have a serious problem with Islamic terrorists. ISIS is the most feared group in the world. To suggest that every extremist in the UK belongs to this gang, is upping the fear levels. The poster knows that.
It is a massive problem, but to suggest theres that many ISIS combatants in the UK is spreading fear. Terrorism.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Clearly looney does. Guess you agree with him.
We have a serious problem with Islamic terrorists. ISIS is the most feared group in the world. To suggest that every extremist in the UK belongs to this gang, is upping the fear levels. The poster knows that.
It is a massive problem, but to suggest theres that many ISIS combatants in the UK is spreading fear. Terrorism.

Seems all you do is guess.

The rest is just gibberish.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
No, I do not support any terrorists. People like you try to paint people who dont agree with your ridiculous statements as supporters of terrorism. Your posts spread fear. Thats terrorism. Your link doesnt say there are 20,000 ISIS jihadists at all. You know that, but still want to spread fear. Your name on this site is very apt
Sympathies to the families of those killed and to those injured.

So its ok for you to paint people as an extremist but you get a bit shirty when you get treated by your own dubious standards, There are multiple links and statements saying 20,000,you only read what you want to.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
So its ok for you to paint people as an extremist but you get a bit shirty when you get treated by your own dubious standards, There are multiple links and statements saying 20,000,you only read what you want to.

Show me the multiple links that says there are 20,000 ISIS Jihadists.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Sorry, Dont believe it. IF there were these numbers of ISIS jihadists in the UK, I seriously believe the attacks would be substantially worse than the horrors weve already witnessed. The police describe the 20,000 as a 'residual risk'. Thats not quite the same in my book as all of them being ISIS jihadists. Its unnecessary fear mongering when shit is bad enough.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Sorry, Dont believe it. IF there were these numbers of ISIS jihadists in the UK, I seriously believe the attacks would be substantially worse than the horrors weve already witnessed. The police describe the 20,000 as a 'residual risk'. Thats not quite the same in my book as all of them being ISIS jihadists. Its unnecessary fear mongering when shit is bad enough.

I agree that there may not be 23000 who carry a current real threat, thank God, 'only 3000' but 20000 who potentially could be or have been in the past. Scary numbers whichever way you look at it

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I agree that there may not be 23000 who carry a current real threat, thank God, 'only 3000' but 20000 who potentially could be or have been in the past. Scary numbers whichever way you look at it

Yeah, they are scary numbers, but people upping the anti about the actual figures and implying that just creates fear in my book.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Attachments

• pdstyle.jpg
    pdstyle.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 158

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here