Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gully's girls to come back for the premier league season

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
There will be no pre match entertainment as you are required to spend as much time as possible on the concourses eating and drinking.

Although as Carling is the official PL beer is that going to be the only beer available

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Horrible Idea for all the reason mentioned on this thread.

Also, why does Gully have girls? Is our mascot some kind of pimp seagull?

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Very tinpot, but if we must do it I would rather see talent to rival the likes of the Palarse cheer leaders and not ones who look like your sister.
All the reason you need why this is a terrible idea (the post, not the argument).

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
There will be no pre match entertainment as you are required to spend as much time as possible on the concourses eating and drinking.

Although as Carling is the official PL beer is that going to be the only beer available
Are the club now going to be forced to sell Carling:shit: ! Thank goodness for Harveys :drama:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Now if only the Gully's Girls could look like this

2011_squad-x600.jpg

Yes or the Miami version.

But, it's a no from me...... Ironically, when they finished I thought they were actually getting better, prior to that it was all a comical for me.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I seem to remember all this "she's fit", "she's fat", Y Y Y N "bantz" landing some posters in hot water a few seasons back. And considering some of them are about 14 it's no surprise really.

I think any form of exercise and hobby is good for kids but cheerleading has no place at football.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I loved Gullys Girls and more importantly so did my daughter and lots of other daughters.

Jo and the others were a great role model for kids. Personally I'd love to see the come back provided it was done right. A more sophisticated less sluttish version of the Palace lot could work for us I think.

They also did an awful lot for AITC and could do again.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If a football match isn't enough for you at a football match you shouldn't be at a football match.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
If a football match isn't enough for you at a football match you shouldn't be at a football match.

It's about providing an excellent customer experience.

Not just about some blokes running around kicking a ball and a bunch of fat blokes in a stand singing monotonous songs.

Without a doubt Paul Barber's experience in North America influences his views on the Albion providing and improving on customer experience and satisfaction when they plan things out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here