Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WILD LIFE Music festival

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Starts week tomorrow..Friday /Saturday this time around..amazingly I recognise some of the acts ..normally watch one of the nights from the other side of the river which will be a tad difficult this year due to flood defence work.
So who's going?

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
In other news day one of Wild Life...tad windy so you should hear it in Hove

I've only just realised it's today and tomorrow this year, rather than sat/sun. I'll pop outside in a bit, I should be able to hear it pretty well with the wind blowing this way, I'm not far away.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Heard the sound checks last night a strong wind will ensure all of Shoreham will pick this up and can hear sound checks going on now

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Hope the wind doesn't change direction. After last night I need a restful sleep here in South Lancing.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Starts week tomorrow..Friday /Saturday this time around..amazingly I recognise some of the acts ..normally watch one of the nights from the other side of the river which will be a tad difficult this year due to flood defence work.
So who's going?

I'd say it would be MUCH easier because they've cleared the bit by the end of the Upper Shoreham Road and you get a perfect view of the stage. Most people will probably have the same idea so it will probably be mobbed, but great for the Red Lion/Amsterdam...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here